Charleston Heston has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charleston Heston has passed away

I got to know him because of my dad. He was dad's boyhood superhero. After watching a couple of his movies he eventually became mine.

I love his movies: Ben-Hur, Ten Commandment, Agony and Ecstasy, Planet of the Apes, Soylet Green, The Greatest Show on Earth, and pretty much most of his western movies.

R.I.P. Mr. Heston.
    Last edited by Mighty Thor; 04-06-2008, 03:05 AM.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: Charleston Heston has passed away

Yeah, I just heard that on the news. I have just rented The Omega Man too, a couple of weeks ago. That was the original "I am legend" movie from the 70's. Other than The 10 Commendments, I didn't really see much of his movies, except for Planet of the Apes and Ben Hur when I was a kid, but did not watch the whole thing and don't remember much. I heard he did a small role in the 2001 Planet of the Apes movie.

RIP :(
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X