Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grand theft auto 4

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
    You get what you pay for with the PS3 online...jack diddly squat. The PS3 network is terribly structured and even worse in management. The updates are common, and it seems like there's a patch out every week. MS has done maybe 3 updates with the ever present in game update, which is only establishing to your MS gamer profile that you are playing the game, or simply the game authors put out a patch, like Halo 3 1.1.0. Sony, on the other hand, IS catching up with Playstation Home. Home looks friggin sweet, and it'll take a while for MS to come up with something like that (or are they in the process? Hmm...its a rumor). I'm not condoning the PS3 network, it just needs to be majorly tweeked and fixed to the max, before allowing a wide variety of online capable games.
    Agreed. 360 has had a longer run in online gameplay and has better options because it isn't free. Playstation is just now getting into the networking and online communities of gameplay. Both have their trade-offs. But yeah, can't wait to see more of this PS Home.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
      let me translate

I love blowing things up. I love Shooting things, driving fast for no reason, and i like spending my time planting flowers

:)
      just not on one crappy game.
      Blowing stuff up-COD4
      Shooting things- COD4
      Driving fast- Burnout Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
        You get what you pay for with the PS3 online...jack diddly squat. The PS3 network is terribly structured and even worse in management. The updates are common, and it seems like there's a patch out every week. MS has done maybe 3 updates with the ever present in game update, which is only establishing to your MS gamer profile that you are playing the game, or simply the game authors put out a patch, like Halo 3 1.1.0. Sony, on the other hand, IS catching up with Playstation Home. Home looks friggin sweet, and it'll take a while for MS to come up with something like that (or are they in the process? Hmm...its a rumor). I'm not condoning the PS3 network, it just needs to be majorly tweeked and fixed to the max, before allowing a wide variety of online capable games.
        I think that after a while someone, if not the two companies with make a cross over type server where you can play games like NFS and all the other online games weather you have a PS3 or 360. I don't really do the whole online thing right now, Maybe if I get PS3/360 I will but with my PS2 i don't think it'll happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
          just not on one crappy game.
          Blowing stuff up-COD4
          Shooting things- COD4
          Driving fast- Burnout Paradise
          man the whole point of GTA is that you can do all that stuff on one GREATgame.

Comment

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
            man the whole point of GTA is that you can do all that stuff on one GREATgame.
            i just dont think it's that great to act like you can kill who ever you want, steal what ever car you want, so on and so forth... i just think it's stupid. and people wonder why our world is turning into a sh!t heap.

and i do like planting flowers. ;)
            Last edited by tmon930; 04-05-2008, 10:11 PM. Reason: added something

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
              i just dont think it's that great to act like you can kill who ever you want, steal what ever car you want, so on and so forth... i just think it's stupid. and people wonder why our world is turning into a sh!t heap.

and i do like planting flowers. ;)
              Some people take the games serious, those are the ones who need help. it' not like people get some kind of sick pleasure from offing some digital character. I mean sure some do but like I said those are the ones who need help

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
                Some people take the games serious, those are the ones who need help. it' not like people get some kind of sick pleasure from offing some digital character. I mean sure some do but like I said those are the ones who need help
                people just love to complain and the fact that GTA is a hit game that lets you do what ever you want and they are scared of it. plus why else would kids shoot up their own schools, its not the parents fault.

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
                  I think that after a while someone, if not the two companies with make a cross over type server where you can play games like NFS and all the other online games weather you have a PS3 or 360. I don't really do the whole online thing right now, Maybe if I get PS3/360 I will but with my PS2 i don't think it'll happen lol
                  Its an idea, but it wont happen. The game formats would collide and ruin eachother. Even though Bluray won the format war, HD-DVD is still MS's format of choice. Everyone and their brother thinks MS will go to Bluray, and I cant see that happening. Why the hell would you buy into your direct competitions format? Doesnt that basically GIVE them money? MS is already hard at work to cross over the PC 360 realm, and its working very well. Star Wars: TFU is supposed to have cross over online play with the PC and 360 as well as a couple other upcoming titles. As for the 360 and PS3 having interconnected gameplay, that'll never happen because of format and competition reasons.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
                  Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Well you guys can have fun with your GTA4. I'm going to go join Butters and play Hello Kitty Island Adventure...

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdPhil View Post
                      Well you guys can have fun with your GTA4. I'm going to go join Butters and play Hello Kitty Island Adventure...
                      i beat that in 32 hours, tough tough game.

Comment

^I've been trying to beat that game for 4 years... I'm waiting for Butters to call me back with how to hit the jump button

Comment

it's some weird combo of buttons, i cheated and looked it up on the internet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X