That's one girly car :P

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Re: gee, thanks shirl......

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
      Like I said in your post, I was looking at C6's, but the right deal came at the right time on the C5Z. I wanted to hang myself having to drive an 04 325ci Vert every day.
      Yeah. The C6's are still too much money. The 05's are coming down into the mid 30's now. I've even seen one at 32,000. But the 08' I was looking at was $53,000 (sticker was $59,000) and they were only going to give me $11,500 for the convertible, so I still would've owed $45,000 by the time they added tax and everything.:eek: After thinking about it.. I said the hell with that! I could buy two cars! Also, looks were a factor. I like the C6's but I'm not crazy about the cheap looking plastic headlights. And believe me, I tried to like them, but something is just "off" there. Overall, I think the C5 is sleeker looking. Also, I think I kindof favor the C5 interior a little more. Just has more character to it or something with that handle on the dash, the smooth buttons for the power windows and locks, and a couple other things. The C6 dash is too high on the passenger side, it's hard to see out the windshield and I don't care for the out-of-place dual cup holder at all. So I'm glad I got a good deal on the C5. Anyone thinking about a Vette should look into the C5's. They are coming down into "affordability range" and some sellers are anxious to make a deal.

Did you know the C6 (08' only?) is a push button start? The dealer showed me that. When I was done driving the 08', I went to take the key out, and he was like... oh no, just push the button again!
      Cool, but odd at the same time...

Still feels weird that I own one. I've been so obsessed with Camaros my whole life. I'll be wearing my "CAMARO" jacket when I go to cruise nights with the Vette... lol..

Congrats again... Z06 + N20 = 10's.
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Corvettes :drool:
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X