I'm losing it right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm losing it right now!

My gf's computer is dead because the battery charger is a pos. So we have to wait for a new one. While i wait, the only other comp we have is my old laptop. So I got it out and tried getting online. WOW, it won't work.... go figure. I am picking up someones wireless internet but its slower then dial-up and it cutting in and out as I type. Looks like I'll be without internet for awhile. I've spend hours trying to get my computer to pick up the cable modem but for some reason it won't. Have no idea why!!!! Kinda pissed so I'm not going to worry about it for now. Hopefully the place that I ordered the cable for her comp will ship asap. Well I will have alot of readin next time I get online, see you later guys.

damnit... i hit submit but nothing... I will submit as soon as I get signal again. I'm getting the shakes now. I also have an online test tue... looks like I'll have to go to school to take my online test... kinda ironic
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: I'm losing it right now!

Sucks, but it feels good to get off of the internet for a while.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Lets meet in Pigeon Forge :D

If the comp isnt picking up the cable modem, try trurning it off or unplug (try both). Wait till the lights stop blinking and then turn on the comp...
      sigpic
      98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Might sound stupid, but is the modem wireless? If so, then it's a gateway :P. Try a good ole ethernet cable. Wireless may not work, but ethernet is a breeze to set-up :)
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
          Might sound stupid, but is the modem wireless? If so, then it's a gateway :P. Try a good ole ethernet cable. Wireless may not work, but ethernet is a breeze to set-up :)
          I thought it said he was picking up someone else's wireless signal??? if so thats equivalent to trespassing unless you have their permission. Heard that on the radio not too long ago.

Comment

No pron for you :p

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
              No pron for you :p

:)
              Why don't you have a seat over there ....

Comment

might want to get a program to speeds up internet connection and transfers...thats wat i got, helped a lot......and yea an ethernet connection might help, as well as playing around with the network connections

Comment

if that's trespassing i'm screwed. i've been using a neighbor's wireless for about a year now. i guess he doesn't mind. hasn't put a code on it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
                    if that's trespassing i'm screwed. i've been using a neighbor's wireless for about a year now. i guess he doesn't mind. hasn't put a code on it yet.
                    I forget what its technically called but its like cyber trespassing. Just ask him if its cool lol might be good to have it on a written agreement if you ask.

Comment

You whores only got 5 pages while I've been gone... you suck! I'm on the patio stealinz your internetz muwahahahaha
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X