Hi, My name is Josh.... and I have a.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, My name is Josh.... and I have a....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, My name is Josh.... and I have a....

Barrett-Jackson Auction addiction problem!!!! I can't quit watching the show. Most of the time I get pissed when I see these real nice cars for sale... knowing that I can't afford them. But for some reason, I never get jealous watching Barrett-Jackson. I can't get enough of it. Anyone else watch it? They just had a sweet-*** Chevelle 454... wasn't true but still was awsome.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Hi, My name is Josh.... and I have a....

Hi, Josh

LOL Barret-Jackson Addicts Anonymous.

Every car worth a tear, most get a drool. Everything there is just plain sweet!
    sigpic
    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Great auction, great cars, great tv coverage.

Comment

lmao...only therapy for this is to get a car from there....

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I went to Roosters for lunch and they were playing it. I saw a real sweet convertible Lebarron go for $4500
          Originally posted by kala
          I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
          parting her out

Comment

I didnt know they allowed such low class cars on that line...what was so special about it?

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
            Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
              I didnt know they allowed such low class cars on that line...what was so special about it?

It was mint?
              Originally posted by kala
              I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
              parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout View Post
                It was mint?
                Mint is mint, but it still was a gruesome car.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
                Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

I went to Roosters for lunch and they were playing it. I saw a real sweet convertible Lebarron go for $4500
                  Was it bought by a high school senior?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I love watching Barrett its the best auction in the world!!!!!!!

Comment

I like seeing the beautiful cars, but I think BJ is sort of ruining our hobby. The main reason muscle cars were so popular is that the average joe could buy one and turn it into a sweet ride. Now people buy/sell them just for a profit. I bought my 69 camaro 4-5 years ago for around $9000. Its nothing special no COPO, RS SS or z28, just an plain X11 with style trim. Some 69 SS small block camaro''s also had the X11 code. My car has a 350 4 spd in it now, but came with the original 307 and powerglide which is in the corner of my garage. I could make my car into what they say is a "69 Camaro SS 350 reproduction i.e Clone car" and aution it off for $40000. My insurance company (Hagerty) upped my stated value to over $25000 mainly do to these crazy auctions. When I graduated high school in 92, you could of bought a sweet 69 Big block camaro for $6000. Now you can barely find a rusted out rolling shell for that much.
                      69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

Originally posted by Den69RS96 View Post
                        I like seeing the beautiful cars, but I think BJ is sort of ruining our hobby. The main reason muscle cars were so popular is that the average joe could buy one and turn it into a sweet ride. Now people buy/sell them just for a profit. I bought my 69 camaro 4-5 years ago for around $9000. Its nothing special no COPO, RS SS or z28, just an plain X11 with style trim. Some 69 SS small block camaro''s also had the X11 code. My car has a 350 4 spd in it now, but came with the original 307 and powerglide which is in the corner of my garage. I could make my car into what they say is a "69 Camaro SS 350 reproduction i.e Clone car" and aution it off for $40000. My insurance company (Hagerty) upped my stated value to over $25000 mainly do to these crazy auctions. When I graduated high school in 92, you could of bought a sweet 69 Big block camaro for $6000. Now you can barely find a rusted out rolling shell for that much.
                        This is true, not too long before I bought my 4th gen there was a rolling body in the bargain trader here for I think 2500 and im sure not it would go for around 4K or more.

This car didnt have nothing though, no floor no door, no hood no engine it was BARE

Comment

was it jon voight's lebaron?

Comment

Thats why I love living in Phoenix. Three real big car shows every weekend, and barrett-jackson. I was there the night before I left for Iraq and just to see some of those cars up close and in person is awesome.

Although the local people who have been there for years were telling me that they want Phoenix to built them a bigger place for the auction or they will take it elsewhere. How much more room to they need? Its already seperated in 4 different places.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X