How long does it take you to clean your F-body? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take you to clean your F-body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long does it take you to clean your F-body?

I'd pay you to detail my car if you were closer. Does anyone care to explain to me the finer details of, um...detailing? I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to waxes and claybars and the like.

But thats one sweet car.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wguy View Post
      I'd pay you to detail my car if you were closer. Does anyone care to explain to me the finer details of, um...detailing? I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to waxes and claybars and the like.

But thats one sweet car.
      yea can u guyz explain the claybar, polishing and rubbing compounds??? in what step when washing, waxing..etc your car you should use these and what do they do....do they make a big difference???

Comment

i could spend 5 hours and she still wouldnt be clean to my standards.

Comment

If I'm just washing and drying I would say it takes me from 1 to 1.5 hours. If I'm doing a full on detail it's generally 7-8+ hours depending on the condition of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
            yea can u guyz explain the claybar, polishing and rubbing compounds??? in what step when washing, waxing..etc your car you should use these and what do they do....do they make a big difference???

Search in the appearance section. If you can't find a good enough answer that way start a new thread in that section and people will help you out. If we go into that in this thread it will get really off track.

Comment

I have a black maro and cleaning it inside and out takes about 2 1/2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird View Post
                Search in the appearance section. If you can't find a good enough answer that way start a new thread in that section and people will help you out. If we go into that in this thread it will get really off track.
                thats true....thx....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X