Just a bit more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a bit more...

Woohoo! In a week I'll have the new engine installed! I cant wait to drive my 'maro again...its been too long. We ended up getting a brand new engine. Total cost for the engine and installation as well as a 1 yr warranty...$2500. I know and trust this mechanic, as he is a good friend of mine from high school. Not to mention, we found that someone had basically set the far up to fail...only 3 out of the 5 transmission bolts were there, and the rear end was almost completely off. Someone didnt want me to drive very far before I had to go back.

In due time, I'll salvage the old engine and part it out for those who need parts out of it. So...you want something, tell me ahead of time so I can make sure its cleaned and ready. Just the engine, not transmission.

On a different subject, I'm being sent back to Virginia Beach/Norfolk for a couple months. Navy stuff...'C' school...cant wait. Better thing, is that my entire trip is paid down to the drop of gas to get there from OK. Good stuff, I think.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
    Quarter Million Mile Club

Re: Just a bit more...

congratz man. I can't wait to get mine running again either; she's been down for over 3 months now :(. Anyways, let me know when you want to part out, I broke some kind of sensor and can't seem to find it on partsamerica :P
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X