Anyone have the flu this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have the flu this season?

I'm just getting over the flu and it sucked. I've been down for the past 3 days. Only place I've been is my bed, couch, and toilet. I had a 4 day weekend and spent it couped up here. This has really sucked. From what I understand there is 4 or 5 versions of the flu this year. I talked to my aunt and she said she got it for about week and it was sickest she has ever been. My brother got the same stuff I have but hes 300 miles away so I didnt get it from him. A co-workers kids both got sick with diffrent kinds at the same time. This has been a rough flu season.
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Re: Anyone have the flu this season?

Yep, I had it about a month ago maybe. I went to the doctor early and got some Tamiflu, it did wonders :tup: I was only out for about a week, compared to the last time when I was down for close to 12 days.

The flu is serious business.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

fu*k flu. I had a different version of Flu even though doc said that I didn't. Sky rocking fever 103.5 to 104.2 all f'ing night. I almost died :( .

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I haven't been sick once this year. That's pretty amazing considering I have a habit of biting my nails/fingers, work in retail and talk to a lot of people, go to school and touch computers other people have touched, and have gone to a few parties while mistakingly drank out of other peoples cups.
        2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

I've never had the flu... knock on wood. Its this KY weather man! I was playing ball at the park last week and it was snowing last night WTF!!!!
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

thank god i didn't get it. i work in a nursing home, and we got shut to admitions cause we had over 40 confirmed cases of the flu.

hope your feeling better.
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Yup, terrible. Missed 1 week of work. Very high fever, down for the count.

Comment

After I posted about how I was starting to get better I got real sick again. Last ditch effort on the flus behalf I guess. Yesterday I was better but was so exhausted. I slept last night for about 11 hours and I feel like a million bucks now. I really hope the ones that have not got sick yet continue to stay healthy :tup:
                Originally posted by kala
                I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X