mistaken for T/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mistaken for T/A

most people out by me don't know the diff between a Firebird , Formula , and Trans Am. i get comments from peole all the time about my Formula but hey I'll take it not to many convertilbe firebirds

Comment

Originally posted by Gatt9 View Post
      Well, to be honest, the only real difference in the late models is the light arrangement in front, the spoiler, and the writing on the sides that usually is the same color as the body so it blends in. It's not like there's major cosmetic differences betwen the V6's and V8's.

Yea you are right, but I believe the back bumper is also different on a Trans Am, but still for an average person, the difference isn't so obvious. And when I was referring to not knowing the difference between a V6 and V8 I meant the actual engine. Some people have no clue what that means.

How can u be friends with someone who can't count? just kidding, and btw i love your car
      Haha i know I don't know either, thanks man
      2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

When I drove Camaro, ppl called them Firebirds...
        Now that I drive a Bird, ppl call it a Camaro...

Its like they couldnt f*** up and get it right!
        sigpic
        98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

I get that all the time...except mine is. lol

Disclaimer: (That was in no way bragging):)

Comment

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man View Post
            I get that all the time...except mine is. lol

Disclaimer: (That was in no way bragging):)
            where do you live? if that's your car in the sig I'm gonna come steal it, don't worry though I'll leave you a somewhat well worn 118k+mile firebird M5 to kick around in though.
            -Brad
            98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
            2000 V-Star Custom 1100
            If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
            :rock:

Comment

Lol St. Louis

Comment

Originally posted by Gatt9 View Post
                Well, to be honest, the only real difference in the late models is the light arrangement in front, the spoiler, and the writing on the sides that usually is the same color as the body so it blends in. It's not like there's major cosmetic differences betwen the V6's and V8's.
                heh heh... Some dude at Jiffy Lube once told some other guy my car was fast because "it hazz dat Camaro engine in it." I mocked him, "Yeah, it's all about the Camaro engine." He still had no clue.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

people call my Trans Am a Firebird all the time, I say "no I have the GFX and a bigger engine and better suspension, its a Trans Am" then they always say "o0o like Knight Rider" and I say " NO you F'ing twat, thats a Firebird!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

I've heard everything from trans am, camaro, to even corvette. Some people just don't know their cars that well. I don't understand how so many people get firebirds and camaros mixed up though. Happens alot more then anything else.
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2 View Post
                      people call my Trans Am a Firebird all the time, I say "no I have the GFX and a bigger engine and better suspension, its a Trans Am" then they always say "o0o like Knight Rider" and I say " NO you F'ing twat, thats a Firebird!!!!!!!!!"
                      What are you talking about? Night Rider (A.K.A. KITT) was a Trans Am. :slap:
                      Originally posted by kala
                      I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                      parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout View Post
                        What are you talking about? Night Rider (A.K.A. KITT) was a Trans Am. :slap:
                        Don't worry about him, he's not too bright.
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400 View Post
                          Don't worry about him, he's not too bright.
                          :stp:

:)
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

people sometimes mistake my car for a giant dust bunny
                            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

people at my work keep thinking firebird's and camaro's are the same. i say i drive a camaro, then they say, "oh, you mean like brian's?" "no, brian drives a 'firebird'..."

Comment

yea i hate that stuff...ppl think that just bc they have some similarities that their the same car.....most ppl just say hey nice car....but yea mines been confuse for a TA b4...and just bc of the hood.lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X