insurance rates\?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance rates\?

hey guys i was juss curious to know what insurance rates would be on a 98-02 z28 or ss for a 20yr old... does anyone have one and can tell me would be greatly appreciated

Re: insurance rates\?

mine is $140 a month :eek: but im 18, and have had 3 tickets.....none with my Firebird though ironically, all on my first car, 94 Bonneville baby

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

You could probably just call your insurance company and ask for a quote.
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68 View Post
        mine is $140 a month :eek: but im 18, and have had 3 tickets.....none with my Firebird though ironically, all on my first car, 94 Bonneville baby
        wit wat company??? and is it full coverage??

Comment

yeah, car is still under a loan, so we have to have full coverage. i forget which company...but we've shopped around dont worry.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
            wit wat company??? and is it full coverage??
            The real question is if you are paying with cash or not.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
            Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

wow my 3800 camaro is 220/month liability only and Im 20 with no record.

really depends where you live...call your insurance company for a quote

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

paying with cash? what do you mean?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                  wow my 3800 camaro is 220/month liability only and Im 20 with no record.

really depends where you live...call your insurance company for a quote
                  :eek: thats insane!!

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

i think i pay like 3400 a year... full coverage.
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

youre 20. you might as well bend over and let the insurance company shove a construction barrel up your *** side ways

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                        youre 20. you might as well bend over and let the insurance company shove a construction barrel up your *** side ways

Almost 25 :) and half-way to 50 :(
                        sigpic
                        98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

25 has to be good for something. my rates dropped 15 bucks/month when i turned 25. 70 a month for full coverage isnt bad IMO.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

^^ yeah no sh!t... ive got a few more months before im 25 and im pretty ready to watch my rates drop... lol
                            disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

I paid 2800/yr until one night at college I got a call from my insurance company saying I was in an accident around 11pm-12am on Nov. 30th/Dec. 1st, 2007. An accident I go? How could that be, I'm at college. I was also passed out on another campus after getting out from a play. They told me it was in my old 1985 Camaro that I haven't driven in 3 years. The person making the claim apparently has photos of me driving the car hitting them and running off as my "passenger" also takes pictures and makes fun of the man (later found out it's a lady). So then they told me it happened in area near my home, which I haven't been near since last August. I relayed that information to my company. A week goes by, they call me again and said they changed the incident time from 11p-12a to 4pm-7pm. Either case I wasn't 50 miles due north from my campus. Well to make a long story short--my insurance company paid out 380$ to a person with no police report. They are holding me liable dispite me having evidence (ticket from a play, cell phone records, credit card transactions, personal eyewitness testimonies) that I was nowhere near the area, yet I'm screwed over. My insurance rates went from 2800/y to 5100/y.

I'm currently in the middle of fighting this, and they are denying my right to see the photos of "me" hitting some one and taking off. Mind you hey say it's a nice clear shot of my face too. They are denying me from seeing the photos. I have no clue how they got my name, since I'm a secondary driver on the 85 Camaro. Said the person's age was between 17-23. I might be 23, but I sure as hell look a lot older than 23 because I usually have a beard. Meh.

Everywhere I get quotes now they are all around 4000-6000 a year because this accident that I was never in is on my record. I hate new jersey.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X