We got bored....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got bored....

so yest. my dad and i got bored and since he got some new tires on his truck we decided to put them to the test and we went down the road and into some farmers field and tore the heck out of it so i thought id share the picture......it was muddier that it appears in the picture lol but im going to have to say those tires held up to the test they are yokahoma geolander a/t-s......so here is a poor quality cell phone picture maybe sometime i will get a pic of the truck all shined up lol :naughty:
    Attached Files

Re: We got bored....

i have a buddy thats got an all dirt driveway and its basically frozen all winter, but this time of year when it gets warmer, the whole driveway thaws and basically turns into a huge mud bog and when i drive the like 10 feet into his driveway and out, my camaro is basically covered in mud. bums me out.

but drivin through the field in the mud in a truck is always fun. nice truck btw

Comment

wat year is the ram??? have an 04 and its grey, looks nice

Comment

bleh, it's a Dodge. Tell him to get a Chevy, then he can pull those Dodges out of the mud field :P
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

bleh, its a truck. Tell him to get an fbody, then he can be cool like us. :dj:

Comment

No offense, but that isn't even close to muddy. My Jetta is dirtier than that. When I used to offroad with my Jeep, you could not tell what color it was. The only part that wasn't muddy was the path of the wipers.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
              No offense, but that isn't even close to muddy. My Jetta is dirtier than that. When I used to offroad with my Jeep, you could not tell what color it was. The only part that wasn't muddy was the path of the wipers.
              QFT...... my jeep LIBERTY (not even really a jeep) has gotten so covered in mud, you could only see out of the front window... the sides were caked over all to hell
              2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
                Have to agree. I'm in Keystone right now and almost all the cars here are worse than that just from driving through salt, dirt, slush, etc on the roads.

That and my neighbors used to have an old 4Runner. Came home one day and they had to stick their heads out the windows to drive, couldn't see through the windows. The thing was completely covered in mud, even the roof. Not sure how they did that much in a 4Runner tho... lol.
                '99 Camaro
                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

But sounds like fun. :)
                  '99 Camaro
                  '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                  '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

ha i can def. get dirtier pictures i just thought id post it lol thats prolly the least muddiest its been after that......i have the my z for the fbody so it gets us by......and man dodges own chevy trucks 4.8 vs 4.7 dodges 4.7 owns the 4.8 and then 5.3 and dodges 5.7 dodge once again owns and then cummins vs. duramax once again dodge lol not saying i dont like chevy trucks though and o ya its an 05

Comment

that isnt bad at all . come to mn i'll show you how to get muddy

Comment

uhhh Chevys 6.0 =367 horsepower @ 5500 rpm, 375 lb. of torque @ 4300 rpm
                        Dodge 5.7 @ 345HP @ 5400 375 lb. of torque @ 4200 rpm

Comment

Cummins > Duramax

nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by zerofailure View Post
                            uhhh Chevys 6.0 =367 horsepower @ 5500 rpm, 375 lb. of torque @ 4300 rpm
                            Dodge 5.7 @ 345HP @ 5400 375 lb. of torque @ 4200 rpm
                            ya thats the vortech max that chevy barely uses and dodge uses the 5.7 hemi in half their trucks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X