Not Sure if I Should Part My Camaro. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Sure if I Should Part My Camaro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure if I Should Part My Camaro.

I have a 93 V6 3.4l Automatic Camaro sitting in my driveway with a busted drivers side rear quarter panel and probably a bent axel or something. I need to get rid of it so i was thinking of parting it out. Ive never done this is have never shipped anything except a tiny box so im not sure what i need to do. Im sure there are parts people would like but I dont know if Im going to get a big gain from it. I just need to know how people ship thier stuff when they are doing it and how much i should expect off of it. Car isnt in perfect condition but im sure if you need something off of it it will be fine to use. Still not sure if im going to do this so thats why its not in the for sale section.

Also, im not a huge car mechanic type of person. The biggest thing ive done to a car so far are my lower control arms. so im not sure if i should be jumping into disasembling my car.

Thanks.

Re: Not Sure if I Should Part My Camaro.

Should probably post that in the for sell section and just ask if anyone needs a part from it. Then you would know what to take off of it. As for shipping, I think you take the part up to the shipper and they weigh it and give you an estimate.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Re: Not Sure if I Should Part My Camaro.

no help? is it worth it or no?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X