Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCAT & Medical School

Distinguished Members of the Board,

The MCAT went well, and I was recently accepted into the UCONN school of medicine, for an MD/PhD degree. It's been a happy last few days, to say the least. :banana::rock::excited: So, I was just wondering if anyone here is from around that area, especially from Hartford/Farmington. I was just wanting some inside information on the area and such. Thanks!

-Justin

Re: MCAT & Medical School

that's awesome man!!! I am getting reaaalllyy interested to become doctor or physians assistant. What is the process? Bs in bio-med then mcats?? Also, how expensive is the school?

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

congrats...move to philly. we're looking for a new in house doc!!!
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Congrats! Looks like I won't be the only member of the board (that I know of) in a Ph.D. program. :tup:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

that's awesome man!!! I am getting reaaalllyy interested to become doctor or physians assistant. What is the process? Bs in bio-med then mcats?? Also, how expensive is the school?
          I would advise anyone who is interested in medicine to start, their first semester, planning things out. If you work into your regular class schedule the courses that medical schools want, you will be better off. Also, I would advise taking the MCAT in the middle of the summer before your senior year. Then do all your applications at the end of the summer. Remember that you will be gone for interviews a lot if you are looking at lots of schools, which I would advise, so make sure your interview semester is light, as is the semester before your MCAT. Just so you know, you'll probably want to apply to 15-20 schools to start with, and hope to be accepted into 2-3. Anyway, if you want more info, I am more than happy to help. I think that I actually understand the process now.

-Justin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X