wtf lifted camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wtf lifted camaro?

I have been seeing this way too much, haha. And it seems like they always use the same frame for it every time. I saw pictures of one with the guy driving down the street. It deff looked B/A but I wouldn't buy one. Maybe they should start doing this to mustangs instead :naughty:.

Comment

i'm diggin the lifted look...i'm thinkin of gettin ahold of some S10 4x4 suspension parts and lifting the '95...

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
        i'm diggin the lifted look...i'm thinkin of gettin ahold of some S10 4x4 suspension parts and lifting the '95...
        there ya go... go get a cheap S10 from a junkyard, put the 95 body on it... jack it up, and BAM... instant awesomegratificationoffroadingsportscarcamaroninet ies FUN!

:eek:
        Last edited by t-topV6; 03-14-2008, 12:23 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
          there ya go... go get a cheap S10 from a junkyard, put the 95 body on it... jack it up, and BAM... instant awesomegratificationoffroadingsportscarcamaroninet ies FUN!

:eek:
          HAHA...im not really sure what you just said, but i like it! lol that's actually a really good idea...maybe i'll start lookin around. Out where i live, u can pretty much hang up keeping a car clean, so i figure i should make it look like it SHOULD be dirty haha. if all else fails, i'll sell the Camaro to someone who i know will take care of it, and put some Mud Terrains on the Astro Van and just drive that again lol

...no way am i leaving this forum thou

Comment

I wonder if it has the dukes of hazard horn on it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X