• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh?

how did this happen?
    "blazin_6er is on 1 Forums.

t-topV6 | Here to Stay | 1,332 Posts

* Forum Owners Click Here!"

i didn't put anything in at all, how does it know that stuff... how did it find out i was on this forum..:)

Re: huh?

wat.

Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

first your fquick and now this? you're confusing the hell outta me lately
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Remember reading that this would show in a couple days. Ironically, it doesn't show me for this one, but for Full Throttle and some random one I haven't joined.
        '99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

The FQuick guys are working to fix the script that sees users from this site and adds the banner on the FQ page of said member.

So some are being seen, some are still having problems being seen. But if you have an FQ account, add it to your Profile here so guys can check out your rides.
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X