ricers are stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricers are stupid

i know that's common knowledge but what is the "ricerest" thing you've ever seen?

today i saw a guy that had what looked to be a subaru impreza. being a ricer he has to do the branding and vinyls. he drives by and i look in the rear view to see what he's done to the tail. IT WAS A FRIGGIN DODGE INTREPID!!! how stupid can you be? he switched the front clip off a suby onto his intrepid! i was gonna say something but he was all tatted up as well as his "crew", and four against one isn't my kinda odds.

Re: ricers are stupid

u sure it just didnt have an awful bodykit

Comment

i hate when people with hondas put a giant "superman" type H logo on their car.

We phucking know it's a honda!

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
        u sure it just didnt have an awful bodykit
        it was too long to be a suby with intrepid back end. (it said intrepid across the trunk) and i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to put the 1/4s, trunk and bumper of a friggin intrepid on a suby.

Comment

I saw a volkswagen today with a GTR badge.
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

there was a funny video somewhere of a guy at a car show with a mustang that had GTR badges on it, the camera guy kept asking all these questions about the car... the owner had no idea about what he was talking about obviously, when he agreed that his rotary engined mustang had pistons...
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
              there was a funny video somewhere of a guy at a car show with a mustang that had GTR badges on it, the camera guy kept asking all these questions about the car... the owner had no idea about what he was talking about obviously, when he agreed that his rotary engined mustang had pistons...
              yeah that was classic... sorry but i hate the J-Bodies.... (Cavaliers/Sunfires) at Cruise Weekend all of these kids show up with their Blitz Bodykits Dual Farters... and rims... and crazy paintjob... some of em are decent... MOST of them are not...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
              Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

I have been waiting to post this picture, I guess i'll do it here.
                Some dudes car at my school. I dont know what is happening with that paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930
                  today i saw a guy that had what looked to be a subaru impreza. being a ricer he has to do the branding and vinyls. he drives by and i look in the rear view to see what he's done to the tail. IT WAS A FRIGGIN DODGE INTREPID!!! how stupid can you be? he switched the front clip off a suby onto his intrepid! i was gonna say something but he was all tatted up as well as his "crew", and four against one isn't my kinda odds.
                  Ironically, I saw a mid-nineties Camry with some sort of ram-air hood and "Impreza" vinyl across the top of the front windshield today. And definitely had the Toyota emblems on the grille and back. ID crisis of some sort?
                  '99 Camaro
                  '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                  '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I saw a honda CRX with a widebody rear bumper but nothing else. It lined up with the tail light on the left side and the right side of the bumper stuck off several inches to the side. he also had an unpainted bodykit and was running on steelies
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Texas02Fbody
                      I have been waiting to post this picture, I guess i'll do it here.
                      Some dudes car at my school. I dont know what is happening with that paint job.

looks like he hit some paint cans, then got graffitied...

you mean this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJgZWGO3VI

ya its a classic...pretty funny lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

to tell you the truth, i kinda miss ricers. they seem to be dieing out.

Comment

Originally posted by iZZZ!
                          to tell you the truth, i kinda miss ricers. they seem to be dieing out.
                          You're more than welcome to come over here if you miss them. Certainly haven't died out yet. Civics and more in Springdale... yuck.
                          '99 Camaro
                          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWp1b...eature=related

Comment

Guy at my school :) sadly not the worst one there!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X