So what happen to the 2008 Challenger? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happen to the 2008 Challenger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what happen to the 2008 Challenger?

I really like it.. I still love the chargers. I'd currently take one of those over the new camaro.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Texas02Fbody
      New Challenger > new Camaro
      I would much rather have the new Challenger..
      And I think the interior looks slick..
      youre nuts, the new maro rips that thing apart and its not even finished. the camaro was actually designed from the ground up, where as the challenger is nothing more than a stretched 300c/charger platform but heavier(who knew that was even possible?). the interior is cheap as **** and boring.

when the camaro comes out, it'll be a complete thought out piece of work, not some bastard parts bin car dodge is trying to use to save its lame *** with. and funny thing is, the maro will be cheaper AND faster

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

hmmm 400hp and 4000lbs....or 400hp and 3200lbs...Camaro FTW. I drove 87 Bonneville for a year, Tanks don't handle well

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          youre nuts, the new maro rips that thing apart and its not even finished. the camaro was actually designed from the ground up, where as the challenger is nothing more than a stretched 300c/charger platform but heavier(who knew that was even possible?). the interior is cheap as **** and boring.

when the camaro comes out, it'll be a complete thought out piece of work, not some bastard parts bin car dodge is trying to use to save its lame *** with. and funny thing is, the maro will be cheaper AND faster
          and manual...

auto stick can be entertaining, but nothing beats the feeling of running through the gears
          2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber

+1

The new camaro is waaaaaaaaay better than that challenger(IMO)... i can't wait to drive the new camaro..

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

auto stick is gay...there is nothing better than the shifting a car with a standard manual. Even gay little honduhs feel 1000x cooler with a 5 speed. That said IF I ever have that kind of spare dough, LS3 6 speed FTW!!!!!! Challenger is going to be poo, it weight that of a WWII Sherman with not much more power than the Camaro. On top of all that GM after market support is usually good, not insanely expensive, and plentiful. parts for that challenger are going to be outrageously expensive and just like every Chrysler god forbid a sensor goes 2-3 years down the road is going to cost a pretty penny

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2
                hmmm 400hp and 4000lbs....or 400hp and 3200lbs...Camaro FTW. I drove 87 Bonneville for a year, Tanks don't handle well

Your tanks are small, considering that the 76 Bonnie I had was 19ft long.

Back to topic, it looks pretty slick....... for a pig. Yes, mrre weight pboably provides better cruising manners, but damn!!!!! whatever happened to a non-2 ton car???
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
                  I'm just looking forward to seeing the new Challenger, Camaro, and Mustang all sitting next to each other. Thats going to be a pretty site.
                  yay, a gay *** retro car fest

Comment

i wouldnt call the new camaro retro. Yes it has some of the same styling cues, but it is a completly different looking car imo

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

the interior is amazing...bar the fuzzy photos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X