This is no joke...All i can say is.....DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! camaro on ebay. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is no joke...All i can say is.....DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! camaro on ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is no joke...All i can say is.....DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! camaro on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=230218137695

Re: This is no joke...All i can say is.....DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! camaro on ebay.

holy **** 71G's thats insane...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

you gotta love the "get low monthly payments" link below the $71k price.
      -Brad
      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
      :rock:

Comment

Nicely done.. I don't know if it's worth that much money but def. it's gonna be a fun car to drive

:)
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Holy crap. That's insane.

Comment

sweet!!!
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

you would need to change your shorts just to look at this thing

Comment

that thing is ****ing NICEE!! i wish i had 71k laying around :(
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Somewhere a bunch of ricers are fallowing the roaches for cover.

Comment

that is a beautiful daily driver.
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                      Nicely done.. I don't know if it's worth that much money but def. it's gonna be a fun car to drive

not worth $71K?

you find me a 1st gen camaro and put in in the 7s for that much, and ill buy it

Comment

:eek: ..:drool:
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

:omg: :omg: :bowdown: :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by kala

:)
                            I think that car is worth every penny of the price. Ive seen engines similar go for $20k alone.
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird
                            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

It would probably cost a lot more to build that car than it sold for. You could probably pick up a 1st gen shell for anywhere between $5000-8000 depending on the condition for a plane jane with no motor trans etc. Then you figure the chasis probably cost around $10-15000, $3000 for the 9inch, $20-25000 for the engine, probably another $5 to 10000 for the custom turbo set up, $3000 for the tranny. Then another $10000 for paint. Then the misc stuff, fuel cell, braided line and an fittings, guages, seat, wheelie bars, tires, etc and your well over 80g's.
                              69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X