Chicago autoshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago autoshow

saw the bumble bee... car looks reeeaallll sharp! you couldnt see inside tho. that sucks you couldnt get the whole package ...

Nothing,,, i mean nothing there.... compared to the ZR1 corvette... i mean there were good ones like benz for example and other concept cars.. but for just the sports car aspect.. damn it was puurty. i want one more than ever now
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Re: Chicago autoshow

probably couldn't see inside because bumble bee was a made over goat
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

pics ?

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Yea, this thread is not much without pictures..

Comment

I'm going to the Show sometime this week. I thought there weren't going to be any Camaro's there, or am I wrong?

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS
          New Trans Setup:Rebuilt 4L60E, Yank ST2800 Stall, B&M Trans Cooler,
          TCI Deep Pan, Royal Purple, Trans-go Shift Kit. Should be done in January.

Comment

ill be headed there on saturday with some buddies coming back from school... looking forward to it
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by MAYH3M
              I'm going to the Show sometime this week. I thought there weren't going to be any Camaro's there, or am I wrong?
              yeah theres a camaro there. at least there was in detroit.

they told me that the challenger was going to join the autoshow starting in chicago, did you see it?
              I was pissed it wasnt in detroit, it was joining the next week after it left michigan. lame

Comment

Cool. NY is next month, can't wait. :)
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Yah the challenger and charger was there. looked slick. im not gunna lie, but they all looked appealing. i mean if i were to go for the camaro or dodge... i dont know.... im not a dodge guy tho. And yes the camaro was there.
                  Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

i didnt have the camra. g/f has all the pics. sorry. ill ee if i can hijack them from her

Comment

damn i wanna go.....gotta have pics up so i can see what im missing

Comment

Ill be takin pics, I do every year. If you guys want me to upload them, I can.

They'll be nice pics, I have a Canon XTi with a nice lens.

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS
                        New Trans Setup:Rebuilt 4L60E, Yank ST2800 Stall, B&M Trans Cooler,
                        TCI Deep Pan, Royal Purple, Trans-go Shift Kit. Should be done in January.

Comment

i'm going to the Cincinnati Auto Expo here on my Birthday (21st, I'll be 21 woot)
                          Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                            probably couldn't see inside because bumble bee was a made over goat
                            no it wasn't. it was the real thing. there were gm guys on set just cause there were only 7 next gen camaros at the time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X