this guy made my day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy made my day

not sure if its against the rules to post something like this or not, theres no racing involved.... but a few burnouts. if its against the rules, i apologize... please delete it immediately :x

so today, at around 2:45, i headed out for work. i got to look forward to a 1000 piece truck with 6 people, half of them are new guys. sufficed to say, today was not going to be a good day.

anyways, as i pulled up to the stop sign, a 2000+ ish ford lightning pulled up behind me.... beautiful. some kid from the local school was driving it. (kinda made me sad) i begin the wait for traffic going either way, the lightning behind me starts roasting his tires into 2nd or 3rd gear.

alright.... ill play.

i put the brake down and stomp it, leaving it at about 5 grand for about 10seconds. the guys in the lightning behind me start laughing their asses off, like "OMG hes doing a burnout too!".

after id had my fair share of tire-boiling for the day, i try to pull out into traffic.... my cabin was filled with smoke and i had a hard time doing so... left a huge cloud behind me... was very nice. shot a thumbs up and i was on my way.

i laughed all the way to work... put me in a good mood.

im sure that kids dad would murder him if he knew what he was doing with his truck.

anyways, just felt like sharing it with some of you, and i hope it possibly put you in a good mood as well! hell im laughing just thinking about it! haha

Re: this guy made my day

Thats always fun

Comment

I remember a while ago when I only had the 'maro for maybe 4 months, there was a guy in an NA Z32 300ZX. We smoked up the whole parking lot. :D
      Originally posted by LETZRIDE
      I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

along time ago when i had my monte carlo (my first hotrod) a sherrif was sitting on my pass side at a stop light he heard my exhaust and new that i would do it so he jestured me to break them loose most fun i have ever had and i was just following orders from a sherrif lol

Comment

While on my way home from work on thanksgiving some guy in a fully modified CRX, where talking Sparco seats, roll cage and only god knows what else was behind me so just as he was about to pass I slamed on the gas and we went from a 55mph-topspeed on my maro and I still pulled him. We go to the next light and he just goes! when I wasn't racing.

Keep in mind I still had a sliping transmission.:rolleyes:

I voued to never to do that again.

Comment

bendin the rules a little bit there pantera o.o

Comment

haha.

Ive hit reverse at red lights, when no one was behind me to talk to people in other camaros. :D

Mods:
              Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
              Racing Stripes
              Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
              Camaro Fill Ins
              Black Outs
              Tint

Comment

I wouldn't do that to my $700 tires.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

well i sure hope youre having fun with your tires in some other way! :D

Comment

yea about a month i was at the light and on the other side about a car behind me was a 05-06 mustang....light turns green, see him speeding towards me, gets alongside me, revs his engine and starts to take off....so i go and at least keep up with him, i was happy considering my transmission was slipping, just didnt have that pull anymore when you press on the gas it:) but it showed the car had much potential

Comment

I think we can keep this thread from getting locked if we stay away from racing stories..
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I was having a bad day yesterday, so me (in my camaro) and my buddy with his 328is went out drifting some streets that hadn't been plowed yet... Good times, relieved some stress... Probably doin it again tomorrow too lol
                        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X