Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is a record...

...for close encounter with the wall.

We were at the Tyler Mall and my wife didn't know when to stop when she was parking till I told her to stop.

When I got out of the car and saw the distance between the wall and our car I went and pee'd my pants.

I thought the bumper touched the wall but it barely did. It's so close that my pinky can barely fit in. I told my wife to take a pic of it with her cell.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: I think this is a record...

haha wow that is certainly a close call.

Reminds me of a taurus i saw a while back..The front bumper was absolutely shredded but still in one piece. I watched as they pulled in to a handicap spot with the pole at the end. They moved forward until I heard a loud crunching sound as they put the pole a good 2 inches into the bumper, when they threw it in park and went in the store. Apparently that's how they know they are in the spot haha...
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: I think this is a record...

Reminds me of something I experienced

My friends and I were driving around in his '95 Camry (3.0L quadcam V6, not bad at all) when we were pretty young still (16 or so). It had just snowed out so we decided to do some rally driving in Forest Park.

We came down a straight in a parking lot pretty fast and were approaching a wall rapidly. He tried to make the turn but that attempt failed more than nightrider. We slid straight towards the wall. I remember coming to the realization during the slide that we were going to smash into this wall, without a doubt in my mind. I braced for impact and waited for a loud crunch, but it never came. I opened my eyes up and saw that we were literally less than an inch away from a rock wall. The car erupted into cheers
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X