Awesome deal on special edition v6 Camaro! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome deal on special edition v6 Camaro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome deal on special edition v6 Camaro!

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
    yep, lame
    ask him a bit more...tweak it

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
      damn he reponded but we gotta tweak him a bit more...

Q: I am very interested in this comero!!! I just have a few questions before I bid, my parents gave me $11,000 to buy a car and hopefully I can get this one!!!! 1) how much horsepower does this V8 motor put out? 2) what is its quater mile time? 3) would it be easy to run NOS? 4) Would twenty inch rims fit on it? 5) I have one friend who owns a 1996 Supra with 2 turbos and one who owns a 2003 mustang cobra. would I be able to beat them since this has the Z24 package? I LOVE V8's !!!! thanks!! Feb-03-08

A: Hi... thanks for your questions, as I mentioned on the description its not the car style of my choice and I dont know much about this vehicule's performance, Im selling a standar car u might know better about this it. If it were up to me, I'd be driving a car with a 100k miles warranty. Thanks for your interest on my auction

I think he knows what the hell he's doing. That's why he's so dodgy about it. Somebody should report his stupid a$$.
      I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

wow and i thought ppl couldnt get stupider....someone should just buy the car for the goodness of the car and get it away from this retard :spank: ...if anything jsut buy and sell it for parts

Comment

i replied:

"hmmm, wish I knew more about the car..... guess I wont be able to bid on it."

Comment

Originally posted by turbohead2332
            I think he knows what the hell he's doing. That's why he's so dodgy about it. Somebody should report his stupid a$$.
            Like I said earlier, he's got a negative feedback on a Blazer he "Sold" but doesn't seem to have delivered. Between that and the way he posts, I'm seriously doubting he's older than maybe 16.

Comment

well i reported it earlier, but ebay hasnt done anything

Comment

It takes them time to do it usually. Usually around 2 days. They tend to investigate a bit, and while the VIN proves it's not an 8, if you mentioned the Z24 performance pack they may take a bit to investigate that too.

I'd expect to see it pulled tomorrow.

Comment

Q: I am very interested in this comero!!! I just have a few questions before I bid, my parents gave me $11,000 to buy a car and hopefully I can get this one!!!! 1) how much horsepower does this V8 motor put out? 2) what is its quater mile time? 3) would it be easy to run NOS? 4) Would twenty inch rims fit on it? 5) I have one friend who owns a 1996 Supra with 2 turbos and one who owns a 2003 mustang cobra. would I be able to beat them since this has the Z24 package? I LOVE V8's !!!! thanks!! Feb-03-08

A: Hi... thanks for your questions, as I mentioned on the description its not the car style of my choice and I dont know much about this vehicule's performance, Im selling a standar car u might know better about this it. If it were up to me, I'd be driving a car with a 100k miles warranty. Thanks for your interest on my auction
                  Wow, what a scammer.

Comment

I asked him/her what motor the car has and were there are any modifications done to it. Here is the response I got:

"'Hi, thanks for the interest on my auction. I misread the tag on the car, it is a V6.
                    This its an standar car with no modifications."'
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

lol this has definately been the funniest thing i've seen in a while. I just do not get how people can be so dumb.:eek: and why is a kid with 11,000 dollars lookin at a Camaro that a guy can't answer the questions about it...seriously, i think the kid that ask those questions knows about camaros and was gettin on there just to raise heck with the seller and i think its hilarious.

Comment

well i reported it earlier, but ebay hasnt done anything
                        Hell, I reported him as well, on Saturday. I doubt eBay gonna do a thing.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

man he's lucky.

Ive ALWAYS wanted a great sounding moffle.

Comment

Originally posted by 1994camaroV6
                            lol this has definately been the funniest thing i've seen in a while. I just do not get how people can be so dumb.:eek: and why is a kid with 11,000 dollars lookin at a Camaro that a guy can't answer the questions about it...seriously, i think the kid that ask those questions knows about camaros and was gettin on there just to raise heck with the seller and i think its hilarious.
                            that was UDLOSE

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

that was UDLOSE

haha, yea that was me, I wanted to get him thinking i had money to blow so he would lie about the answers to my questions.

Comment

haha, yea that was me, I wanted to get him thinking i had money to blow so he would lie about the answers to my questions.
                                I thought somethin was kinda strange about that Question to the seller

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X