Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much can i get?

1998 v6 camaro

5 spd the paint is in good condition, just a few scratches/dents from idiots, but other than that nothing is really wrong with it

120k miles

what would be the average price? its just a normal v6 camaro, nothing special

Re: how much can i get?

kbb.com is your friend.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Trade ya a 2000 Firebird A4 160,xxx. Keyless, tint, ttop, LSD, 3.42! All factory!
      sigpic
      98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

$2500-$4k

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9
          Trade ya a 2000 Firebird A4 160,xxx. Keyless, tint, ttop, LSD, 3.42! All factory!
          pics?

i know about kbb, but i find them to be un accurate i mean, it tells me my car is worth $4200 while i see cars the same year as mine going for $6000

now, dont get me wrong, i know i can go off of the average price i see, but most of those people put a way higher price waiting for people to low ball them

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro
            pics?

i know about kbb, but i find them to be un accurate i mean, it tells me my car is worth $4200 while i see cars the same year as mine going for $6000

now, dont get me wrong, i know i can go off of the average price i see, but most of those people put a way higher price waiting for people to low ball them
            6K?!?!?! Wow theres one here in my town for 3K (2001 Fully optioned)!

The bad> Dent in rear pass quarter, crack in dash and scratched windsheild. It can use a paint job.

BTW: Where do you live and can you get pics? Ill post pics in a few minutes.
            sigpic

Comment

you can go ahead and listen to kbb.com... And you might find someone willing to pay for it.

But there are ls1s in the $6-8k range now.

Comment

Car has matching 215/55/R16 Falkens!

Try and ignore the Impala with blue flames thats in the background...
                Last edited by nimrod.sixty9; 02-01-2008, 03:54 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

It depends on how you sell it, trade in or private party, trade in youll probably only get 2k.

but if you sell it yourself you could get up to 4k like Eric said but it's doubtful.

Look at that new guy from SC that bought that nice red camaro with 100k on it for 2,600 !

Its a shame the resale values arent that good.
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

did they have as many miles as yours? I'd take a wild shot in the dark and say "no." Plus, that's the asking price, not the price it's being sold at.

A ten year old car with 120k...you'd be lucky to get away with $3000

Comment

1998 v6 camaro

5 spd the paint is in good condition, just a few scratches/dents from idiots, but other than that nothing is really wrong with it

120k miles

what would be the average price? its just a normal v6 camaro, nothing special
                      I have just sold a 98 y87 with 99K miles, tip-top shape for about 4000. so I think you can sell your's for maybe 3500... clean the car good. It's all about how you present your car to buyers.

Here's an example how to take pictures ...this is the solara i sold couple months ago..
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEUS:IT&ih=007

BTW, use autotrader... use craigslist as a secondary listing place

:)
                      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

It really depends where you are. I don't think you'll get as much for it considering the time of the year, but around here, that would be priced around 5k in the summer.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                          Hello everyone!
                          by Andy H
                          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                          4 weeks ago
                        • 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X