Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: From the Low Country of SC

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
    first pic looks like the flux capacitor.
    it is in the engine dyno room, getting some finishing touches waiting on my longtubes

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
      The black roof is probably because of the t-tops. As for the mirrors, IDK. might want to check if the car's been repainted. If it has, it may have been in an accident as well, and that's not good :(
      mine is same way

Maybe there was some produced with black mirrors and black roofs?

Mods:
      Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
      Racing Stripes
      Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
      Camaro Fill Ins
      Black Outs
      Tint

Comment

Kinda off topic here but what are differences in RS on V-6. I don't have any extra plastic, I have full instrumentation, I have 30th marked in my seats, and drum brakes on rear, so I doubt any suspension upgrades, no badging. but I was told is was a RS

Comment

Originally posted by slowpoke
          but I was told is was a RS
          You're told wrong. Your car is not RS model. RS model includes --

1. Ground Effects and High-level Spoiler
          2. P235/55R16 Goodyear Eagle tires.
          3. 16x8 Cast Aluminum Wheels

that's it nothing more.... RS is more like a appearance package where y87 is more like a performance package.

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Ok I have t-tops, driving lights and apparent black top upgrade and standard wheels I guess, all power, except seats.

I understand what you said about the RS package having additional plastic and tire wheel package. Are you saying mine is some type of RS package or that it was just some sort of dealer package. what eles does RS have, say suspension wise...tighter gearing?, disc breaks on rear? Just trying to learn about the Carmaro that I have now

Comment

what eles does RS have, say suspension wise...tighter gearing?, disc breaks on rear? Just trying to learn about the Carmaro that I have now
              You, my friend,are confusing yourself with y87 performance package. Gears, rear discs brakes are part of the y87 performance package. All v6 received the same suspension regardless of any package. what you have in your car is more like a "personal package" (i.e. blacked out roof, side view mirrors etc). You do not have RS package. It's no big deal.

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
                gotta love the 1997 camaros :)

I got one parked outside my house and I love it!:naughty: even if the damn thing run's like poooo.

Comment

Just purchased this 1997 V-6 spd with 105K miles for a work car. I drive up to 150 miles per day. Paid $2600 for it and I think life is good.
                  I will admit I have owned quite a few Mustangs including the current 88 GT build I am doing. Purchased this car cause it was the best deal going I could find, but I am having a ball in it.

First off 27 MPG. wow who knew, the 5 speed I can float up and down, and since most of my driving involves stoplights this is great. and the car handles decent. I had a Z-28 A/T years ago that didn't impress me, and a later a firebird V-6 5spd with smaller six, again no big deal. But for some reason this little turd is different I love it. This is from someone who drove an 03 cobra for three years and just sold a 06 GTO

lol nice
                  1999 v6 Camaro M5
                  Automatic to Manual converted
                  Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
                  !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X