how much should i offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much should i offer

eveything on this car is what i have been wanting to put on my car. so i think i want it lol. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/556419917.html

Re: how much should i offer

If you can go get it offer $600, if delivery is needed 800

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2
      If you can go get it offer $600, if delivery is needed 800
      yeah i was gonna say 600 is a strong offer... the guy will most likely take it if the car has been sitting for awhile, or if its taking up valuable garage/lawn space
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

His asking price isn't bad for all of the parts into it. It's got leather seats which would cost a few hundred right there, along with the headers/exhaust and other salvagable parts that you could strip off of it. I say go for it.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I'm with shirl. Sounds like a pretty decent deal as is. Still, start with a lower offer, and work your way up if he doesn't bite.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i would really like to fix the car but idk if it can with this damage he emailed me saying this.

The collision had enough force to push the right rear wheel backward into the rear of the wheel well, breaking the factory-clamped connection from the rear tie rod to the rear axle. The collision also pulled the front driveshaft yoke out of the transmission and the torque bar out of its mounting. I have made temporary repairs to the car so it could be driven in and out of my driveway. I jacked the axle back into place and welded the remaining part of the tie rod to the old axle clamp sleeve. I re-inserted the driveshaft back into the transmission but the front tip of the torque bar was bent, so it it could not be re-inserted into its receptacle. I don't think the car should be driven on the street in its present condition.

what do yall think about it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X