F Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Wisconsin

***WINTER STORM WARNING FROM 2PM UNTIL MIDNIGHT & WIND CHILL ADVISORY FROM 6 PM UNTIL NOON WEDNESDAY***
    TONIGHT: Very windy and turning sharply colder with freezing rain and sleet...then snow and blowing snow. Very windy and cold with snow ending by midnight. Total accumulation of 1-2 inches. Low: 1 Below Lakefront...9 Below Inland. Wind: NW 30-45 with gusts of 55 mph. Wind Chills: Falling to 30 to 35 Below.
    WEDNESDAY: Some blowing snow in the morning. Mostly sunny, windy and cold. High: 10 Lakefront...5 Inland. Wind: W 20-35 in the morning...diminishing to 15-25 in the afternoon. Morning Wind Chills 30-35 Below. Afternoon Wind Chills 10 Below.
    WEDNESDAY NIGHT: Becoming cloudy with a chance of light snow or flurries. Low: 5 Lakefront...1 Inland.
    THURSDAY: Cloudy with a chance of light snow or flurries. High: 23.

Re: F Wisconsin

keep that **** up there!

it was nice today, but since 5pm, we've had 60mph winds, assloads of rain, and the temps went from the 40's to the teens now. making it to work tommorrow will be fun on sheets of ice.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Lucky!
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

bro try living in Canada this week in the sask (middle part). feels like -54F wind chill. IT SUCKS. and the other day it was a blizzard i couldnt see 15ft in front of my car. its much worse here. But My Sentra started without a Prob. everyone else needs boosts. but i dont.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          keep that **** up there!

it was nice today, but since 5pm, we've had 60mph winds, assloads of rain, and the temps went from the 40's to the teens now. making it to work tommorrow will be fun on sheets of ice.
          same here, mid 40's, then BAM!

Comment

and Canada's weather.....no thanks

Comment

Ha. You have to be there all the time! I headed south today when I saw the weather was going to suck.
              <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Yay coastline!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

f that. we havn't had anything in philly yet. i had like an inch at my new house that was gone the next day.
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I need a freaking blizzard to come this way...after I put in my rear brakes

Comment

i've been thinking. i've been wanting snow and crap to come my way but now i just want spring to come along so i can get off my lazy a** and do the t-top conversion.

Comment

thats a pretty crappy forecast... its supposed to climb back up to around 30 over the weekend here
                        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

yea, went to work this morning with -25 windchills (****in freezing) and now things aare supposed to start getting warmer, I know we are nearing snowfall records here in WI, over 40 inches so far!!!!

Comment

Monday here was 37 above.

Tuesday here was 16 below with pretty good wind.

THIS SUCKS!
                            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

agreed, hurry up global warming!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X