Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Band

Anyone played this game yet? My buddy and I convinced one of my roommates to buy it ($170!!)... freakin AWESOME!! :tup:

Its like guitar hero only a million times better cuz its for 4 people.. my voice is still hoarse from singing so much :rock:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Re: Rock Band

There was a thread about it a while back. I still really want to try it before deciding to put out all that cash for one game.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

gawwwwwwwww :drool:

its soooooooo good

Comment

lol yeah i'd like to try it but i dont feel like dishin out the cash for it

Comment

completely worth the money i didnt spend to have it!
          playing the drums kicks @ss

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
            completely worth the money i didnt spend to have it!
            playing the drums kicks @ss
            Yea its well worth the money imo, if you've got enough friends to regularly use it.

Funniely enough the guy who bought it ended up playing like 2 songs then quitting. I called bass (cuz i play bass) but ended up with vocals cuz no one else could sing worth a damn.

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE , i have been rocking that game last two weeks man...here's my thread http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=87446 ..it's f'ing awesome .... I usually play drums and my friend guiter....we are going to have a rock band party soon where we are inviting girls to sing :naughty: .... it's shi*load of fun...Maybe i'll play u online ...on thursday eve maybe....... what's ur s/n?

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE , i have been rocking that game last two weeks man...here's my thread http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=87446 ..it's f'ing awesome .... I usually play drums and my friend guiter....we are going to have a rock band party soon where we are inviting girls to sing :naughty: .... it's shi*load of fun...Maybe i'll play u online ...on thursday eve maybe....... what's ur s/n?

:)
                Errr.. british... i just made it when we got the game.

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  Yea its well worth the money imo, if you've got enough friends to regularly use it.

Funniely enough the guy who bought it ended up playing like 2 songs then quitting. I called bass (cuz i play bass) but ended up with vocals cuz no one else could sing worth a damn.
                  hell i dont have any friends and it's still fun...

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

One of my friends got it and we played it quite a bit. I think its a ton of fun and plan to pick it up when I get some extra cash.

The only downfall is the guitars are cheaply made and tend to break easily. We broke his first one in about 5 hours of play. I did a quick google search and found that a lot of people have had the problem and you can fix it yourself so we did that. It only lasted a few more hours before it broke again. Luckily EA will ship you a new one before you send yours back so it wasn't a big deal.

Comment

Just join a real rock band....
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I've never had more fun in my life by playing a video game. My Buddy has this set up in his Basement.

I play Guitar, my buddy Chris plays Bass, his girlfriend sings, and my buddy Ryan plays Drums.

We could sit for hours just playing songs together, it's really fun.

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS
                        New Trans Setup:Rebuilt 4L60E, Yank ST2800 Stall, B&M Trans Cooler,
                        TCI Deep Pan, Royal Purple, Trans-go Shift Kit. Should be done in January.

Comment

I was supposed to get it today, but figured I'd save the money and try and get my car running again. You guys make me want to change my mind :(
                          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

i might buy it once i get my rebate check... ive beaten all the songs on GH3 on expert and im stuck on one that i have no hope of beating, it bores me now. ill have to try it before i spend $170 on a video game though
                            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
                              i might buy it once i get my rebate check... ive beaten all the songs on GH3 on expert and im stuck on one that i have no hope of beating, it bores me now. ill have to try it before i spend $170 on a video game though
                              Dude if you can beat GH3 on expert then you'll probably find Rock Band boringly easy (at least from the guitarist point of view) unless you have 3 other friends to play with all the time.

Thats what so great. With all the people who live at my house/visit all the time theres always someone around to play bass (which is the rotating position right now).

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X