Rambo was BAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rambo was BAD!!!

Can't say I've heard of it. I've been meaning to see the Rocky movies in full, as I've only seen parts, but haven't gotten around to it.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
      What do you look like?

Stallone's trainer happens to be someone I use to know. Sly has a problem of putting on muscle mass. In Rambo II & III he only weighted 168lbs. But his body fat was 1.5%. He has an extremely fast metabolism.

His trainer tells me that he's an animal when he trains. For a guy in his 40's he has a body that's way better than most people in there 20's. He trains 4 to 6 hours a day. Stallone had a supplement product once that I used to take and a magazine geared towards fitness buff. He pretty much let it go because he lost interest in fitness, but focus more on boxing.

i'm pretty sure he's like 50 years old aint he?

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
        i'm pretty sure he's like 50 years old aint he?
        I thought he was 68?
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
          I thought he was 68?

yeahh i thought he was in his 50s or 60s, either way, the dude still looks like he could kick the crap out of anyone

Comment

time magazine article said 61, he said he didn't use roids and got up to 208 lbs which for his size is huge, he said all he takes is testosterone injections, goes on to say he thinks it has changed his life and in 10 years it will be OTC.
            HGH was mentioned but I can't remember if he said whether or not he takes that.

People also forget that the first rambo was an anti-war movie. It switched gears after that though and turned into shootem up..
            -Brad
            98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
            2000 V-Star Custom 1100
            If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
            :rock:

Comment

Originally posted by black98V6
              time magazine article said 61, he said he didn't use roids and got up to 208 lbs which for his size is huge, he said all he takes is testosterone injections, goes on to say he thinks it has changed his life and in 10 years it will be OTC.
              HGH was mentioned but I can't remember if he said whether or not he takes that.

People also forget that the first rambo was an anti-war movie. It switched gears after that though and turned into shootem up..
              Your right. He is 61.

The HGH he took was called Jintropin. Tropin is a plant derivative, instead of animals or human's I believe. This was recently banned in sports. It was an ergogenic supplement made by the Chinese thought to improve athelic performance and muscle mass. It has certain similarities to Yohimbee extracts and some other stuff which are natural producing hormones in plants.

It wouldn't be the same level as D-bol that most bodybuilders take.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
                Your right. He is 61.

The HGH he took was called Jintropin. Tropin is a plant derivative, instead of animals or human's I believe. This was recently banned in sports. It was an ergogenic supplement made by the Chinese thought to improve athelic performance and muscle mass. It has certain similarities to Yohimbee extracts and some other stuff which are natural producing hormones in plants.

It wouldn't be the same level as D-bol that most bodybuilders take.

NEWS QUOTE:

On February 16, 2007, Stallone flew into Sydney, Australia as part of his promotional tour for Rocky Balboa.[15] Upon landing he was searched by Australian Customs officials, who found 48 vials of the human growth hormone (HGH) Jintropin in his personal luggage. As a result of this, he was charged one count of importing a prohibited import. The hormones are banned under the Australian Customs Act and are not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. In a court hearing on May 15, 2007, he pleaded guilty to two charges of possessing a controlled substance. On May 21, 2007 he was formally convicted of importing restricted muscle-building hormones into Australia and ordered to pay more than $9,870 in fines and court costs.

As a result of the controversy within Australia, Stallone banned the Australian media from attending the Los Angeles premiere of the film.

In a typed apology from Stallone, delivered to the court on May 15, Stallone said:

I made a terrible mistake. Not because I was attempting to deceive anyone but I was simply ignorant of your official rules and I wish to sincerely apologize to the court and the Australian community for my breach of Australian customs law. ... I have never supported the use of illegal drugs or engaged in any illegal activities in my entire life. ...I wish to express my deepest remorse and again apologize for my actions.

According to ninemsn.com and other sources, when interviewing officers asked Stallone why he took Jintropin, he said: "As you get older, the pituitary gland slows and you feel older, your bones narrow.

"This stuff gives your body a boost and you feel and look good. Doing Rambo is hard work and I am going to be in Burma for a while. Where do you think I am going to get this stuff in Burma?"
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X