Rambo was BAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo was BAD!!!

I just came back from it. It's a blast!! Pretty gorry, but well made. Sometimes you can't tell that it's all special XF.

This is a totally different Rambo. He's not the superhero type that's been portrayed in the '80's. It's all out war.

Sly really look awesome for a man his age. I know he's the same age as my dad, but he looks like a man in his 40's. I know that he's older than Arnold, but definately looks better than him.

The only thing that got me was that the movie felt sort of short to me. I know it was 1hr. 40min., but it felt like it was only an hour. Maybe it's just me.

Highly recommend this movie.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: Rambo was BAD!!!

The Rambo movies SUCK. i havent seen the new one i doubt i'd pay to see it . but the others were a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzon
      The Rambo movies SUCK. i havent seen the new one i doubt i'd pay to see it . but the others were a waste of time.
      Rambo movies were awesome. What are you talking about. I love part one and I saw it too when I was a kid. You have to grow up from the 80's and 90's to really appreciate them.

Comment

You have to be a little bit of a "Bad American" to truly appreciate the Rambo series...
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

rambo needs to retire.

Comment

bump that... sly needs to retire...
            disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

All rambos have non stop action.....:rock:

Comment

This is the last Rambo movie just like the Rocky. I think it's great. What a way to go.

Comment

only a canadian would say that.

Rambo would kick the entire canadian army's azz.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                    only a canadian would say that.

Rambo would kick the entire canadian army's azz.
                    army? one tank, and two horse guys don't count... :)

just kidding:)

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
                      Rambo movies were awesome. What are you talking about. I love part one and I saw it too when I was a kid. You have to grow up from the 80's and 90's to really appreciate them.

The one in Afghanistan against the Soviets was great!
                      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

He looks good for his age because hes roided out of his MIND. That movie looks ridiculously funny.
                        - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT
                          The one in Afghanistan against the Soviets was great!
                          he totally kicked the helicopters azz!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

the movie was good, but it was kinda short and i thought it was going to be epic so i was kinda disappointed but id still recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by 96_Fbird
                              He looks good for his age because hes roided out of his MIND.
                              What do you look like?

Stallone's trainer happens to be someone I use to know. Sly has a problem of putting on muscle mass. In Rambo II & III he only weighted 168lbs. But his body fat was 1.5%. He has an extremely fast metabolism.

His trainer tells me that he's an animal when he trains. For a guy in his 40's he has a body that's way better than most people in there 20's. He trains 4 to 6 hours a day. Stallone had a supplement product once that I used to take and a magazine geared towards fitness buff. He pretty much let it go because he lost interest in fitness, but focus more on boxing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                                Low Voltage
                                by Vladimir Gecko
                                I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                                1 day ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X