No announcement yet.

what dont you like about 4th gens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what dont you like about 4th gens?

Originally posted by 96fbody
    ok, so three things that i can think of...
    one, that has not been mentioned at all yet... the ****ing huge air dam under the front of the car. i mean, thank christ it is there, but isnt there anything, anything else they could have done. maybe a lifetime replacement or something like that. :rant:
    two, turning radius. its just dumb. that is all i can say. for lack of better words.
    three, bump in passenger side. having ridden in the passenger side... this bump is quite annoying. actually very annoying.
    OMG, you let someone else drive your car! :spank:
    2002 Navy Blue Metallic Blue Firebird A4
    Pure stock (Hey, just bought it 11/07)

Comment

Originally posted by Blue02
      maybe a friend has a fbody too....not uncommon

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Blue02
        Originally posted by SilverRS96
        maybe a friend has a fbody too....not uncommon
        its actually both... :banana:
        before i bought the car. my dad drove it with me in the passenger to make sure it was worth the money... and my cousin owns one. id ride passenger on short trips to the bk lounge [burgerking] and back. i should get her on the site... idk. ill try. :naughty: we always cruised together. until i moved to CT.

Comment

Originally posted by 96fbody
          i should get her on the site... idk. ill try. :naughty:
          finally, you're on to something. yes, we need more female members. It's like a sausage-fest in here...

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
            finally, you're on to something. yes, we need more female members. It's like a sausage-fest in here...

The leg humpers will scare her away too. People really need to stop that.
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
              The leg humpers will scare her away too. People really need to stop that.
              Well...word on the street that you scared April away...is that true?

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

LOL No, she was just car fvcking stupid. Ask roger.
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

You ppl are crazy! My driver side doesnt even have a window motor, I have to pull it up by hand! And I still love my car! Couldnt be happier!

Ive had at least 6 Fbodies, a Mustang, a Hyundai, Jeep Comanche and a Caddy, and by far my 4th Gen Bird will blow them all away in every aspect!

As for spark plugs go, if you have any issues, then your quadriplegic!

Try and change them on a 3rd Gen 305 TBI, and then realize how easy you have it.

4th Gen FTMFW!!!
                  sigpic
                  98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

I'm really late for the $0.02, but I remember sitting at the drive-in as a kid watching that black T/A jump the river around '78 and 10 years later, my own sat in the driveway. I've owned close to ten between '88 and now (all but two have been sold, still trying to bring myself to sell the racecar and will drive the daily till the wheels fall off) and have always loved them. They are the most versitle ride I could think of and still be at least quasi-American (4th gens were built in St. Therese). Anyway, like a lot of people have said, if it didn't "feel" or ride the way I wanted, I'd make it do that. The fourth's have been no exception, and they don't seem to mind the modifications. The only "downside" is the location of the power mirror switch. If it rains, it gets wet and shorts eventually. Maybe it's 'cause I'm married, but little imperfections don't bring me down when the pluses outshine all that petty stuff. Just my take on F-Bodies.
                    Last edited by steddy; 04-11-2008, 07:44 AM. Reason: After-thought

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X