Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hard to admit....

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
    But the New England Patriots are going to KILL NYG. Its not even going to be an interesting game. Im REALLY hoping I am wrong, and the Giants pull it off. I hate the Patriots with a passion, more than anyone on this board, but lets not kid ourselves, the Giants barely made the playoffs, and New England is unstoppable.

Final Score New England 42, New York Giants 20.

:eek:

I never thought Wes would even consider the possibility of even fathoming the merest inkling of uttering anything this contriversial and dealing w/the implications of such an ipethany of a post.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

being from philly it's hard to say this...but my vote goes for the giants.... so that means the pats will win
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i love how every jackass says every week the giants are picked to loose, they have been winning in the playoffs and they still get no credit. NE is not that good guys face it. A beat up charger team held them to within 10pts. The jets lost by 10 to them. If you look at their last 6 games i'd bet that they were all within 10pts.
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
          i love how every jackass says every week the giants are picked to loose, they have been winning in the playoffs and they still get no credit. NE is not that good guys face it. A beat up charger team held them to within 10pts. The jets lost by 10 to them. If you look at their last 6 games i'd bet that they were all within 10pts.
          They beat the Jags by 11, the Steelers by 23, the Dolphins by a million, and SCORED MORE POINTS THAN ANY TEAM IN HISTORY!! Jeez, what do you want

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

The Giants have no hope. I have been saying it all year, the NFC is an inferior conference that lacks the strength to take on a team like the Patriots. You may have only lost to them the first time by only 3, but to think you are going to deny the Patriots another trophy is insane. Its one thing to play a team that is 15-0 with really nothing to lose on the last game of the season, and another to play the same team that wants this crown FAR more than the Giants do. They're too focused, too complex, too hungry, and way too good to let a team like the Giants beat them. The Patriots are in full swing, and there isn't a team in the NFL now that is going to stop them. If they have even the most REMOTE feeling that the Giants are a threat, they're going to rain a force so terrible the G-men will break and crack like no other team has. They are now unstoppable, unwavering, and unwilling to let a team like the Giants be in the way of their trophy.

It is the calm before the storm, and the G-men are now in the eye of it all.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

yeah.. everyone is talkin bout the giants road record... if im not mistaken, they tied the all time record for road wins in a season (maybe even beat it now with the win at green bay).

but they are going down HARD......

they are not stopping the pats...

every game this year that the pats got surprised in the first half, they came out at half time, rallied, and put the game away... granted, some games were closer than others, and some they had to rally late... but they changed it up at half time to come out ahead..

belicheck with 2 weeks to prepare is more than manning the younger is gonna be able to handle.. he's gonna make the family proud with his playoff prowess this game...

and this all pains me to say.. i hate both teams.. if this game could end in a tie, id prefer that over anything... just so neither team could claim victory..

and seriously.. who the h3ll woulda guessed that in a battle of brett favre and eli freakin manning, that favre would look more like a manning and eli would play relatively well???!!!! anyone?!! did anyone predict that?? no.. you're lying.. no one saw that coming.. damn you brett favre..
              Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Okay well while most of you ride that pats are gonna dominate band wagon, I'll give you credit, the pats are good, but everyone seems to think that they are some kind of godly team when in fact (and I know most of you will argue this with me) the pats had to bring in randy moss to make it this far. I wish the pats the best of luck, because I feel as if the giants will take this

Comment

ive been a pats fan since i could crawl in front of the TV...so dont even start
                  with that band wagon crap...and theres only 1 godly thing and thats the LS1 haha...pats might have sub par days but look at the outcome in the end...another check in the left collum...Brandy has a bad game and the runnings game and the always clutch kevin faulk step up and make the plays they need....dont even forget about wes welker...

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                    Okay well while most of you ride that pats are gonna dominate band wagon, I'll give you credit, the pats are good, but everyone seems to think that they are some kind of godly team when in fact (and I know most of you will argue this with me) the pats had to bring in randy moss to make it this far. I wish the pats the best of luck, because I feel as if the giants will take this
                    IMO, the biggest pick up the patriots made wasnt moss, it was that little cracker bastard wes welker. he is guy who makes them so hard to defend. moss is good, but he only gets his shots because of welkers ability to always burn the coverage and draw a safety up to help cover him in coverage.

i still say it'll be a close game. IF, the giants defense can get to brady. if not, its going to be ugly.

personally, i hope the goddamn stadium falls in on both teams and kills them all. being a 49ers fan, the giants are one of our bitter rivals and i hate them so much it almost makes me want to die. and the patriots because i cant stand anything that comes from the university of michigan and tom brady is everything ive ever hated about the U of M.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                      IMO, the biggest pick up the patriots made wasnt moss, it was that little cracker bastard wes welker. he is guy who makes them so hard to defend. moss is good, but he only gets his shots because of welkers ability to always burn the coverage and draw a safety up to help cover him in coverage.

i still say it'll be a close game. IF, the giants defense can get to brady. if not, its going to be ugly.

personally, i hope the goddamn stadium falls in on both teams and kills them all. being a 49ers fan, the giants are one of our bitter rivals and i hate them so much it almost makes me want to die. and the patriots because i cant stand anything that comes from the university of michigan and tom brady is everything ive ever hated about the U of M.
                      i think your right in a way but i still think moss was a big influence on them makin into th SB

Comment

not really, the last few weeks he's done next to nothing while welker has racked up the stats.

they would have won just as many games without moss.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

not really, the last few weeks he's done next to nothing while welker has racked up the stats.

i guess they're warming him up for the SB

Comment

The Packers should have beat the Giants, at least they would have stood a chance, Pats are going to steam roll the Giants

Comment

Originally posted by eatmydust97
                              The Packers should have beat the Giants, at least they would have stood a chance, Pats are going to steam roll the Giants
                              That may be true, or it may not be. I hope the Giants win, it'd be a great victory and incredible to be known as "the team that stopped a perfect season"

Comment

without Moss they would absolutely not have gone 18-0... Welker is racking up stats because teams have to put their best or even double coverage on Moss, otherwise he would start getting the ball again. Brady is blessed as a quarterback to have the receiving core that he does, there have been several close games where, if i am not mistaken, Moss had multiple touchdown games, or key game winning touchdowns. Wes Welker has talent, but Moss is their best receiver in my mind
                                2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X