Go Giants ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Go Giants ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This superbowl reminds me greatly of Superbowl XX in 1986 between the Bears and the Pats.. the Pats started of like crap then gained momentum winning 7 in a row and making the playoffs, despite being in a tough conference which had 3 of 5 teams making the playoffs. Then they inexplicably won 3 games on the road and made the superbowl much to everyones suprize. Meanwhile the Bears were heavy favorites from the outset, trashed nearly every opponent they played and made the superbowl favored by 2 scores...

Sound like a familar story? I thought so.

***Spoiler Alert*** the gritty underdogs got trashed 46-10

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Re: Go Giants ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Originally posted by Fireball27
      This superbowl reminds me greatly of Superbowl XX in 1986 between the Bears and the Pats.. the Pats started of like crap then gained momentum winning 7 in a row and making the playoffs, despite being in a tough conference which had 3 of 5 teams making the playoffs. Then they inexplicably won 3 games on the road and made the superbowl much to everyones suprize. Meanwhile the Bears were heavy favorites from the outset, trashed nearly every opponent they played and made the superbowl favored by 2 scores...

Sound like a familar story? I thought so.

***Spoiler Alert*** the gritty underdogs got trashed 46-10
      da bears
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X