Parents Bought a new Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Bought a new Truck.

05' Hummer H2 .....wtf?! hahahaha its a big black box in my driveway pics later on
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: Parents Bought a new Truck.

...whyy?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

no idea haha ...mom wanted one...and my aunt has an h3 so i dunno
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

practicality FTW!

On the other extreme, my mom wanted a mini cooper...I sat in one once, The front seat was literally touching the back seat in order for me to fit (6'3"ish)

My dad being a 6'2" body builder didn't go for the idea and we got her a new exploder.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

you need walkie talkies to communicate inside one of those things

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

H2' and H3's suck
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i saw a sticker on a lifted pickup once "Hummer H2 Rescue Squad"

2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

haha i got rear ended in m aunts though no damage to the h3 at all lol

Comment

Ok racer98 so H2's and H3's suck why??? Other than the fact you cannot afford one or they don't fit your lifestyle??

Comment

I am with Matt...They suck! IMO they just don't offer the bang for the buck. They are good for "status". There comes a point in your life, you gotta buy things for status. BMW, BENZ, HUMMER .... = status, that's all. oh btw, Porsche Cayenne FTW!!!

To the OP, good luck and congrats.

:)
                    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Hummers don't suck. Heeeheee maybe that a conundrum !!
                      2006 Mustang Premium GT - Legendary Green - LLR#00321
                      Tint: %5 Rear/Louver & %35 doors, BBK CAI w/Brenspeed XCALII tune, Sill inserts,
                      Shorty Antenna, Billet Locks, JBA Exhaust- The quest continues

Comment

what a waste, they should have just went with a trailblazer ss, atleast its fast and terrible on gas.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

haha Hummer's are okay I guess, I mean if you can afford it and being able to put gas in it then you're okay!

Mini's are awesome! haha

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                            They are good for "status". There comes a point in your life, you gotta buy things for status. BMW, BENZ, HUMMER .... = status, that's all.
                            MB and hummer I'll agree with. Bimmers are status for some. But they are the best sports sedan period. I bought mine for the handling, not the status. F-ing car was bad-***. Made the FB feel like a dump truck. If I had the money, I'd buy one again in a heartbeat.

Back to the topic. who cares? :poke: :stp:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

i went for a ride in a buddies H2 that was super charged. I told him "ok gun it"
                              he says "I just did". The thing was hella slow lol.

They need to make a diesel version

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                8 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X