Got a new phone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new phone..

i got a venus.... its pretty good... was gunna buy the voyager but its to much money imo......yeah..pointless thread
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: Got a new phone..

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
    i got a venus.... its pretty good... was gunna buy the voyager but its to much money imo......yeah..pointless thread

I was actually looking at getting the voyager but it is really $$.
    2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

Originally posted by ViperRider
      I was actually looking at getting the voyager but it is really $$.
      it was gunna come out to about 250 after the 100 off ......to much:(
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

so.. you got a V-anus? LOL ..j/k ... voyager is completely overrated ..it's not even worth the money!

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
        pointless thread
        QFT!!! I can spice it up with Nikos sister's pics :naughty:

:)
        Last edited by kala; 01-13-2008, 05:08 PM.
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
          so.. you got a V-anus? LOL ..j/k ... voyager is completely overrated ..it's not even worth the money!

QFT!!! I can spice it up with Nikos sister's pics :naughty:

:)
          haha... im not sure what a venus or voyager are, but ill look em up
          edit: come to think of it... i don't ever remeber seeing a pic of niko's sister... is she hot?
          Last edited by t-topV6; 01-13-2008, 05:49 PM.

Comment

My family plans on switchin to verizon soon, are they any good? I relize we are in 2 diff states but you havemt had any trouble with them have you??

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
              My family plans on switchin to verizon soon, are they any good? I relize we are in 2 diff states but you havemt had any trouble with them have you??
              i have serivce most places....cept up by my grams but shes way out in the country part...

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                at least around here... we get service most everywhere, even in the woods, and its way better than cingular (what we had before) IMO

Comment

yeah, thats understandable, I've heard great things about verizon

Comment

My dad had Verizon before, and I swear he only lost signal once since he had it, and we were out in the middle of nowhere up in the mountains. He now has Nextel like the rest of the family, and he doesn't get nearly as good reception. But hey, it has "Beep-Beep" :D
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

It seems like my 2 year old phone still does just as much as everything under 400 bucks. It's pretty much all different layouts.

I have cingular, and I have 5 bars just about everywhere, but then sometimes I have none. There really isn't much in between.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

the venus is for bookahs

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                          It seems like my 2 year old phone still does just as much as everything under 400 bucks. It's pretty much all different layouts.

I have cingular, and I have 5 bars just about everywhere, but then sometimes I have none. There really isn't much in between.
                          Yeah I have Cingular (AT&T) lol and we supposedly had our phones upgraded so we could get a little more signal out of the cell towers that are around my house (3) and it still doesnt seem to do as much as they say it should.

Comment

i love verizon. i really dont have any complaints. in both philly and out here in ohio i get great service.

i just picked up the orange env. i went a week without charging it once. huge improvement over the razr that i had previously.

ive heard from multiple people that all the touch screen phones have a lot of problems, so thats why i didnt get one of them.
                            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                            2006 S60- Sold
                            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

that's another thing. My phone lasts about 8-9 days on a charge with minimal usage (always on) and about 4-5 days with the texting and phone calls i make.

MP3 player, camera, internet, AIM, flashlight, radio, stereo speakers, games, and all the normal features of a phone. 2 years old and i still get complimented on it. Wasn't even much $$ to begin with.
                              sigpic
                              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X