Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 17-0

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro
    The Pats will never go down as the greatest team ever....because Green Bay will kick their *** in the Super Bowl. Just like routing they gave the Seahawks last weekend. 42-20!!

sounds like a bandwagoner. A true cheese head woulda said: "We kicked yo azz in the SB before, we gonna do it again, yaaah"

:slap: silly haters :spank:
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
      yeah dude, this is easily the best football team that has EVER played together. Thats hard to admit as a bills fan but this team just blows my mind.
      I wouldn't say ever, I mean I'll give credit where credit is due, the pats have it. My argument is where were they last year? and the year before? The only reason they're doing so well is because they brought in another star, w/o randy moss the pats wouldn't have made it this far.

Comment

Moss has brought a huge impact to the passin game yes...hes also opened up Marroneys running game with Moss takin a lot of the attention the past couple games

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
          I wouldn't say ever, I mean I'll give credit where credit is due, the pats have it. My argument is where were they last year? and the year before?
          Uh.. 12-4 and one play away from the superbowl... :slap:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X