storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storms

kinda werid. i'm at work and i can hear loudddddddddd bangs. i look out the window of a residents room and sure enough we're having thunder and lighting storms in JANUARY. we get alsome storms in the spring and summer. but i don't remember the last thunder and lighting storm in the middle of winter. but then again it is 60 here today.

****who will be the frist member to talk about globel warming???****
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: storms

I don't believe in global warming lol

Comment

still havent been convinced it exists. (awesome by the way)

Comment

happened here in WI earlier this week, it was 50+!!!! and lightning.

Comment

Damn, I thought this was going to be a Geo discussion.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

haha global warming...went from being -15C here to being +12 like overnight...weird....now its +6 but has been windy as hell last few days....I miss those storms (kinda)...I always have a fear something might fall on my car like a tree branch..

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

went from being -15C here to being +12 like overnight
              Gotta love Canada. Supposed to drop to -26C here in YWG Sunday night!
              Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

the world is ending

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

we had all sorts of thunder and lighting yesterday
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

We had 50mph winds a few days ago. A tornado touched down in washington and destroyed some stuff and was expected to possibly touch down in oregon, but I doubt that, and I think the timeline has passed anyway.
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                      kinda werid. i'm at work and i can hear loudddddddddd bangs. i look out the window of a residents room and sure enough we're having thunder and lighting storms in JANUARY. we get alsome storms in the spring and summer. but i don't remember the last thunder and lighting storm in the middle of winter. but then again it is 60 here today.

****who will be the frist member to talk about globel warming???****
                      We had one this morning as well, and it rained yesterday and today ... I felt as if I was in a rowboat in december when it was pouring down and i had to put my chair together ***Note to self: Put an ore in back of truck***

EDIT!!! some of my family members have talked about it lightening as it snowed, they say it is awesome yet scarey to see
                      Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 01-11-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                        Low Voltage
                        by Vladimir Gecko
                        I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                        1 day ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        1 week ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X