Pandora.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora.com

To note early on: I am not affiliated with, nor have/will receive any monetary or other things from it/them. I have a paid subscription because I love it so much, and because you have to pay to use it on your phone. :D I'm posting this because a friend of mine (mate at my last apt.) got me hooked.

The whole idea is you put in a song/artist and it will play songs from that artist and other songs just like it. So if I 'create a station' by putting in 'Beach Boys' then I'll hear songs that have a California surf sound to them (e.g. D1ck Dale.) If you have a computer at work or at home and you like music, but don't like having to pick out a lot of songs; this is for you. They have a lot more in depth info on how they choose which songs buried in their site.

They feature every artist I have ever heard of and more, and you don't have to sign up/pay/give them your name.

If anyone has a problem with me posting this then take it down, but after you give it a shot please :)
    (EDIT: Also I had to use D1ck Dale because his name is apparently a profanity :D)

Re: Pandora.com

I have heard of this site, but never checked it out, im going to now tho.

Comment

its nota bad site...needs more undergrounf music tho

Comment

I've been on that site for a few years now, and with all the feedback I've given my stations, it's a rarity that it plays a song that I don't' like, even when I've never heard it. It's a very good site. I use it at work a lot.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Ya I listen to it 24/7 now that it works with my phone. (sanyo m1)

If you have sprint it's worth it.

Comment

ehhh... it was okay...
            Maybe if I listen for awhile it will play some songs more my style, otherwise i was clicking more thumbs down than anything else.
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I've had pretty good luck with it, but I listen to it a lot at work.

Comment

Josh, try making a new station with something you like. If you are hitting all thumbs down it only knows what you don't like. :)

Listening to: Misirlou Radio
                Surf music is the only thing that keeps me happy at work. :D

Comment

Originally posted by GinsuGuy585
                  Josh, try making a new station with something you like. If you are hitting all thumbs down it only knows what you don't like. :)

Listening to: Misirlou Radio
                  Surf music is the only thing that keeps me happy at work. :D
                  I've put in alot of the music I like, but it tends to start playing things I don't like. I like a variety of music though.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X