X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate people!

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
    yeah but u still got pwned
    Yeah are you still annoying. I think the title of this thread fits perfectly how most feel about you.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

omg i think my E penis just shrunk =(

btw i didn't mean that to make fun of him or anything, i was saying it cuz it seriously sux when ppl do that, so take a chill pill.

its just the way kala interpreted it, for some reason he doesnt like me or sumtihin so let him take it as he wishes.
      Last edited by tkoforpresident; 12-31-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
        omg i think my E penis just shrunk =(

btw i didn't mean that to make fun of him or anything, i was saying it cuz it seriously sux when ppl do that, so take a chill pill.

its just the way kala interpreted it, for some reason he doesnt like me or sumtihin so let him take it as he wishes.
        Well dude (dudette?) I don't really hate you.

But you know its a low blow when you take a shot at somebody's car
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

seriously, thats not how i meant it. I take it back, i'm the one getting pwned right now.

it sux when anyone hits your car like that and its not something to make fun of. my bad.

Comment

kala... how much was that to fix? $600? that sucks.. right when you were selling it too

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
              kala... how much was that to fix? $600? that sucks.. right when you were selling it too
              Never fixed it! I gave the buyer $600 credit on his final price.

BTW, unsubscribed from this thread!

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

yea me too

Comment

I feel your pain about your car getting hit. Not that it will make you feel any better, but my 2002 Grand Prix is glad 07 is over. It started out with a new windshield in April. Two weeks after it was installed, a 18 wheeler hit a pot hole and launched a piece of the highway at my car. Put a nice small ding in my hood and scratched my new window. About two months later, my wife had the car and someone backed into it. Of course no note. Needed a new bumper cover, head light and left a big dent in my hood. Ironically the dent was in the same spot as the ding for the highway mark. Score one for me. Well, $500 deductible later all is good again. Then, in Nov someone left some custom blue pin stripping on the right side of my car from the rear of the door to the wheel well at my work. Of course no note. I parallel park the car so it doesn't get dinged up. Well that theory went out the window. The security guard where I work tells me they will file a report, but I don't have access to it. What a waste of my time. Anyway, spend another $200 to have my cousin buff and compound the whole car. And my wife wonders why I never drive my 96RS or my 69 Camaro to work.
                  69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                    All my cars are idiot-magnet!!! :mad:

:)
                    What pisses me off more is that none of my other cars have ever been damaged in this way. But when I finally get the car I have wanted for years it takes only a month before it gets its first damage.

Anyway, update. I filed the police report. They have to transfer the case over to the local PD so I have to wait a few days. I will call tomorrow to find out the status. I am going to try calling the property owners again as well.

Comment

Property owners post signs saying their not responsible for parking lots but legally they are. But may not be worth it to go that route but it is an option. Its their property so its their responsibilty.

Side note, I hate people too!!
                      Originally posted by kala
                      I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                      parting her out

Comment

UPDATE:

The police won't do jack. So all that I can do is wait for the property owners to call back letting me know what the surveillance cams captured.

Looks like I may have to bit the bullet on this one. Damn!

Comment

fuk that sucks man...fukin ppl cant drive...fukin ppl in my skool drive like idiots and i've gotten a few scratches......idiots going into one way streets, makes me want to slap the the DMV ppl for giving them licenses.....hope it all works out for u though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                            Hello everyone!
                            by Andy H
                            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                            4 weeks ago
                          • 3.4 slow to go
                            hey there strangers!
                            by 3.4 slow to go
                            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X