Clear All

Re: 74 Formula 400

3 grand for that? wow... i would sooo get it

Comment

id get it. gotta love the all blue 455 super duty

Comment

3k????????? be on that shizz like wes is to calling DA PATS!!!!!! cheaters.

400hp stock? depends on the cam. Make sure the heads are the 6x-4, as they are the smaller cc heads of the two (92 iirc). The bigger ones are 6x-8 (106 iirc). The 455, like the 421, 400, 389, 350, 327 all share the same external dimension (more or less), and have the cams, heads, intakes interchangable. There is no "big block" Poncho mil from the factory. The tranny should be either the indestructable TH400 (most likely due to the year, or a built up TH350 to take teh torque of a 455. The 200-4R is a 4sp auto that will bolt right up, providing it has the B-O-P bell housing pattern.

When it's all done, good paint job, order some Formula 455 decals for it. I think Ames has some.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Nice car. Ever think about building the original 350 and selling the 455? You could drive it around with the 455 in it and build a nasty high winding small block . Set of hotchkis springs front and rear, some baer brakes, and 17 rims, and you got a pro touring second gen firebird.
          69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

If I do get it, I want to paint it black, tint the windows. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by joshbrown38
              If I do get it, I want to paint it black, tint the windows. What do you think?
              i would keep it red... mabey a dark blue... but i think your idea would look good too... paint that sucker up and BAM... insta-awesomeness

Comment

that car could be amazing, get air shocks, potential is unlimited

Comment

I'll take the bus !!!!!

Comment

3,000, it also has the Original engine and trans, and a bunch of other parts
                    don't mean to bust chops but how the F*ck is that the original engine if its a formula 400?

Comment

I'd still take that Bus and maybe the rubber trash can sitting is the bottom right corner of the picture

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X