Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XBOX 360 games

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob
    +Forza 2. And that should make you a happy camper for a long long time.
    dang... you added it before me...lol, yep.. those would be the games i grabbed first :D
    1st: halo 3
    2nd: forza motorsport 2
    3rd: Call of duty 4
    4th: Guitar hero 3
    5th: gears of war or Assassins Creed
    6th: crackdown

Comment

forza2
      call of duty 4
      halo 3

That is all I need to keep me busy, lol
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Im too much into WoW to play with a 360
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

COD4 owns all. I broke my GoW disk before I got Live :(, but the single player was tons of fun. May go pick up a copy for cheap tomorrow :D. Halo 3 was a real disappointment to me as far as online play goes. Assassin's Creed is pretty damn fun too. Also, Guitar Hero 3 is a must have just so you can pretend you're a rockstar! I really liked Juiced 2:HIN, and NFS:Pro Street. Forza2 and PGR4 are more life-like racing games, if you're into that. I've heard BioShock is a fun game as well, along with Mass Effect. There's plenty of games out there. What I don't like is that most can be beat in 3-4 days, easily :(
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

I'm in the middle of COD4 on veteran. That **** is hard. I don't know how many times I've died. Thank god for the close check points. Btw the guitar from GH3 Does work with RockBand. I've never had a problem with it. And yeah so far the Campaign in COD4 is impressive. And it's pretty damn hard to impress me with games anymore. The multiplayer is fun, not annoying like Halo where everyone bounces around and people actually die when you shoot the **** outta them.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

get Bio Shock and thank me later

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                Im too much into WoW to play with a 360
                And it's a lot cheaper, haha.

Comment

Armored Corps 4, Halo 3, COD4, Forza 2, PGR4...I also like College Football 08
                  2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

i hate WoW with a passion....that is all a kid i work with talks about...has been tryin to get my to play since he started...he calls out of work to play all the time....

87 Firebird RIP
                    96 Camaro RS RIP
                    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
                      i hate WoW with a passion....that is all a kid i work with talks about...has been tryin to get my to play since he started...he calls out of work to play all the time....
                      I'm with you on that one. And I have played it before so there goes any argument that I don't know what I'm missing. I do know what I'm missing and It's not much.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X