So im thinking about getting back into the game... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So im thinking about getting back into the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So im thinking about getting back into the game...

so i still have enough parts from the three birds that i bought over the summer, and im thinking about getting back in and putting the red 94 that i have into the 11's, ill post some pics up of the three cars that i have left its gonna take me the rest of my college carrer to complete but it will be a good project for me to tinker with, let me know what you guys think about this...

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
    89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Re: So im thinking about getting back into the game...

DO IT!! I wish i had money for that kinda thing.

Comment

i dont have the money thats the best part!!! but hey if youre cant have fun in life whats the point right? even if it means being broke...

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)

Comment

screw being broke. i've been broke for the past 3 months cause my last boss decided to fire me instead of letting me finish my 2 weeks. no one wants to hire me locally. i just got my camaro 'bout a month ago. no money to do anything to it! but hey, you got parts to tinker with. all i can do is adjust things to make it a smidge better.

Comment

believe me the best way to do it is to get used and or slightly broken parts and make them new again, the turbo i am going to use is probably going to be one off of a cummins turbo diesel to save money and i know youre getting quality parts (mine has 360K miles on it with virtually no shaft play) so do all the free mods first and go from there

Comment

problem is there isn't any wrecked fbodys here. i was thinking about hitting up the junkyard for used performance parts (exhaust, intake, etc...)

Comment

I'd love to see someone get into the 11's on a small budget. weight redux is your friend.
              Go for it! And good luck!
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

well i have a complete 3x00 top end i got for free of a wrecked malibu, i am thinking of using a turbo off a cummins ram, get em all day off ebay for 150 and they last forever, so on and so forth... cheap is good!!!

Comment

i also dont know if i want to go too cheap on my baby. and i'm keeping my camaro n/a so it'll be reliable.

Comment

for sale section is your friend.

Comment

forced induction can be just as reliable with good tuning, plus better fuel mileage than an equal horsepower NA motor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X