I am Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Legend

Bad asssss movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they could have added a bit more to make it a bit longer but I must say.... it was an incredible movie... awsome gt500 in opening seen. I will def buy it when it comes out on dvd
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: I am Legend

Yeah, I liked it too.

To be honest I didn't know what to expect from this movie. I thought it was something else like futuristic aliens invading earth or something--no wait a minute that's Independence Day.

Cool movie..love the part he went after his dog. Don't want to spoil anything...

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Never heard of it. I'm gonna have to watch it now though.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I really liked this movie too, although the ending was a bit weak and i thought they could have done a little better with that but over all a very good movie and i will be buying it when it comes out too!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
          Never heard of it. I'm gonna have to watch it now though.
          :slap: youve never heard of anything.

haha back on topic. heard that movie is "sick", doesnt look like my type of movie but i might go watch it.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Holy CRAP!!!...I was just about to make a thread on this lol...movie is intense...I thought it was just gunna be a movie about him bein that last guy on earth,,,wasnt expecting all that DAMN...I wanna see it again so bad lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

i really wanna read the graphic novel. movie was intense. anyone here read the novel?

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930
                i really wanna read the graphic novel. movie was intense. anyone here read the novel?

there was a novel?...I think this movie would be too complicated to read and follow in a novel...unless you saw the movie before...but even still....

Comment

ehh, it was a good movie, but i dont see any point in getting hyped up about it.

there was almost no real plot just him running around the city the whole time
                  and the GT-500 in the opening scene was super gay

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                    ehh, it was a good movie, but i dont see any point in getting hyped up about it.

there was almost no real plot just him running around the city the whole time
                    and the GT-500 in the opening scene was super gay

naw that was siik...no there was a plot...the whole movie was a plot...something I could actually see happening in the future...just not to that extreme extent...I wanna explain myself but I dont wanna ruin the movie for others lol

Comment

i thought 28 days later was a much better movie

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i enjoyed the movie, will smith is the best actor in hollywood today imo.

could have been longer, and the enemies pissed me off. (zombies should not hold grudges and plan traps, thats gay) but good movie, well worth the $

i will say however that HITMAN was even better if you haven't seen it you should it rivals any james bond movie.

peace out

Comment

Zoombies with traps..........I'm gonna need a bigger gun

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
                            i enjoyed the movie, will smith is the best actor in hollywood today imo.

could have been longer, and the enemies pissed me off. (zombies should not hold grudges and plan traps, thats gay) but good movie, well worth the $

i will say however that HITMAN was even better if you haven't seen it you should it rivals any james bond movie.

peace out
                            dont know about the best actor, but one of the top.
                            they were more like vampires than zombies(in the novel they were vampires(read the first few pages at barnes and noble))
                            yes. hitman was great.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                              there was a novel?...I think this movie would be too complicated to read and follow in a novel...unless you saw the movie before...but even still....

Yes, try 1954. And this movie is the THIRD remake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend
                              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X