some work pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some work pictures

Last edited by ahank1; 12-11-2007, 12:10 AM.

Re: some work pictures

Comment

I don't get how you can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a car and you still don't even get a color sanded paint job..
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

they all get color sanded and compounded... that yellow turbo just got its upgraded system so it had not gone threw detail yet...

Comment

Look at that first pic you posted of the GT. I won't believe that's colorsanded.

Still, amazing cars, that must be a fun job!
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

ahank1 just where do you work? I may have to get some work done

Comment

i would just take pics all day if i were you.

Comment

lol i do take alot of pictures and make some short videos here and there.. lol...
                i work at gaudin porsche aston martin in las vegas. but i do alot more side work then i do at the dealer ship :D

Comment

lucky bastard. these are pictures from my work.

160* out, playing with 450* tar.

and 30 feet off the ground standing on a narrow metal pick...
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

very nice j-diddle! so that is why it was taking you so long to text me last night?:drool: . i forgive you.

no pictures of the crack filled camry?

we don't want pictures from my work(work at a nursing home) i would post pics of bedsores and deep beautiful wounds

his side work is making snakes hump, and selling bugs that bite him.

talk to you later j-diddle
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Those are obviously really nice porsches, but I would do anything for an Aston. They are sex.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                        I don't get how you can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a car and you still don't even get a color sanded paint job..
                        Don't buy a Ferrari. On F40 and F50s you can see through the paint it's so thin. You can also see strips of carbon fiber cloth sticking out on some edges. Same deal with Enzos. I have seen a lot of pictures of Enzos with factory installed swirls that can't come out because the paint is so thin.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                          Don't buy a Ferrari. On F40 and F50s you can see through the paint it's so thin. You can also see strips of carbon fiber cloth sticking out on some edges. Same deal with Enzos. I have seen a lot of pictures of Enzos with factory installed swirls that can't come out because the paint is so thin.

lol ferrari is the worst car company on the face of this earth.. just 4 years ago the decided to sell there cars to females. and i have people come in with the 430s and stuff saying i did not even want it in red... they pick and put what they want in your car.. and enzos don't even get me started they make you take a personality test to even if you are even on the list to get one.. and if you ever decide you want to sell it in the contract you have to bring the guy you want to sell it to and he has to take the personality test to make sure he will represent ferrari well..... STUPID????

Comment

Those are some amazing cars you work around all day. But the ferrari thing isn't something i've heard of b4. f that stuff. then what the heck do you pay all that money for? And a test? f that they could just suck on my balls.
                            1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                            - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
                              lol ferrari is the worst car company on the face of this earth.. just 4 years ago the decided to sell there cars to females. and i have people come in with the 430s and stuff saying i did not even want it in red... they pick and put what they want in your car...
                              I know two guys with 430s and I haven't heard that. Both of them did have to buy two other Ferraris before they were allowed to purchase the F430. The one guy is building his right now and I know he has flown over there a few times and they have gone over ever minor detail like thread color and stitching pattern. I wouldn't be at all shocked if they restricted certain combinations though.

I think it's funny how if you ever sell your Ferrari privately they will black list you from ever buying from them again. You have to sell your car back to the dealer.

Originally posted by ahank1
                              ... enzos don't even get me started they make you take a personality test to even if you are even on the list to get one.. and if you ever decide you want to sell it in the contract you have to bring the guy you want to sell it to and he has to take the personality test to make sure he will represent ferrari well..... STUPID????
                              I don't know if it's still true, but when the Enzo came out you had to own a F40 and F50 to even be considered for the list.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X