Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: camaro w/ hood

Originally posted by KillerCam94
    Steve your car looks great, I'm just not a fan of the WS6 hood on a non-pontiac vehicle, but that's why I have my cars to mod.
    thanks!
    i got it because i personally like it, and you dont see it every day. in the end, the only opinion that really matters is your own. so if you like how your car looks, who cares about what other people think??
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

i like it. i would get it, but my stripes wouldnt flow as good.
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Looks good steve, I saw a newer silver Z from far away that I liked but when I got close I didn't like it mainly beacuse it didn't have heat extractors and it looked funny from back side
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
          - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
            thanks!
            i got it because i personally like it, and you dont see it every day. in the end, the only opinion that really matters is your own. so if you like how your car looks, who cares about what other people think??
            Exactly my point, you do what you want to your car and only your opinion matters, unless you're entering in car shows then it's the judges opinions.

Comment

Heres my camaro. Its called the Double Vision fiberglass hood.

Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Kidcamaro98
                Heres my camaro. Its called the Double Vision fiberglass hood.

[/img]
                :drool:

i hope that someday i will be able to flaunt an IC like yours! thats badass!
                do you have grill inserts in the hood? i need some, but i didnt want to pay the full price from a stealership, and was having a very hard time fabricating some by myself.

also, have you ever thought about getting a different spoiler to even out the height of the hood?
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold

Comment

Steve, when did you get that?? Looks good! Yours too Kid. :D I'm sure it catches eyes on the road... is that a Trans Am? A Camaro? A Transmaro?
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

ive had mine for a long time, i just never got up to putting it on. when i had enough money to have it painted, it was the winter and i didnt want the new paint being exposed to salt and whatnot. then i spent all the money on my nitrous kit.
                    i got it put on at the end of the summer. the paint job doesnt match right though, so i havent bothered taking any good pictures or anything. im going to wait until i can have it repainted.
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                      :drool:

i hope that someday i will be able to flaunt an IC like yours! thats badass!
                      do you have grill inserts in the hood? i need some, but i didnt want to pay the full price from a stealership, and was having a very hard time fabricating some by myself.

also, have you ever thought about getting a different spoiler to even out the height of the hood?

Honestly, my hood came with the inserts....im glad it did because i would made them anyways. You can look in my hood and see the turbo. The hood, actually seals right over the top of the turbo...its pretty sweet

I eventually wanna get the SS spoiler...thats the only one I like.
                      Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam94
                        by the way you're not googling hard enough
                        LMFAO
                        2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X