damn ebay seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn ebay seller

k i bought some cards on ebay. Football cards. I order em like a month ago . so i asked the lady how much longer. and shes like oh soon.. ive ordered cards from other places farther then where it was coming from, and i have gotem them in like a week. Then i leave some negitive feedback for being slow. and she sends me a email saying you should retract your negative feedback. and we will retract your's. "leaves negitive feedback when he gets a great card and shiped fast."
    F that, 30 dayz is hardly fast. I wana Beat that .... trying to black ball me. she's lucky is xmas time

Re: damn ebay seller

did you get it? Leave a neutral, unless she has some great story as to why it's taken that long. I've had things take over a month to ship on ebay, but I still give positive, just note that it was slow.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i ment to hit neutral, but it came up as negitve. w/e still took for ever. and they were ****s about . but i bet you werent getting a envolope sized thing shipped.

Comment

actually I was. but that's not the point. The point was, I knew that if i gave them negative feedback, I would get the same in return. I'd prefer to have high feedback so i'm not a questionable customer later on. If the product came, even if it took a while, I'll give them credit for it. I'll only give a negative if they don't ship the item or have really bad communication. But yeah, I'll admit I'm probably a little to easy on some sellers.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I say LEAVE IT. F' em'. I did that when a seller screwed me on fake carbon fiber. He then left me negative feedback saying I didn't pay and all kinds of false accusations. I then countered it saying he's a "fraud". Eventually after several people doing this, his/her/whatever they were, their account was CLOSED.

You'll still have the negative feedback. But who cares. There are a LOT of people on Ebay that know how to manipulate things into THEIR favor. I'd take it a step further and report them too, if they are giving you a run-around. You paid. You deserve to get your item.
          Last edited by Shirl; 12-04-2007, 07:41 AM.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

The way I do it is, No item, or not as described = Neg... Slow to get it shipped or bad communication = Neutral... Positive for everyone else.

And if I'm selling, Positive feedback if I get paid.

I'd report them to Ebay for threatening you about the Neg feedback.

I say if you got the item in good shape, give them Neutral.

Rob
            \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I don't buy from anyone unless they have 100%. PERIOD. I just ordered a friends x-mas present on ebay. got the confirmation from seller today with tracker. He has 100% feedback, and I'll add to that :)
              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

i dont use ebay very much, just to check to see what things are going for. i had a store and closed it due to scammers. 100% feedback doesnt always mean they are a good seller.
                Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Comment

Report the transaction and ask ebay to remove your negative point. You CAN do that if it's founded. I've done it in the past when I got negative for leaving a negative.

Comment

+1 tutin.

Schlotz: if people don't give honest feedback on how the other party performed, what use is the feedback system at all?
                    Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
                    Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

i would be willing to bet that most unneccesary negative feedback on ebay is either from new buyers or miscommunication... or both

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X