holy crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: holy crap!

I think that is the Glock 33 or 34 or something like that, its $300 for the full auto license a year and $100 a year for a silencer. Also I think ATF can come and inspected them at anytime, thats what I heard anyway from some cop buddies.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

It's a Glock 18. It was manufactured after 1986, so it is not transferable.
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

that's pretty sick.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8
          It's a Glock 18. It was manufactured after 1986, so it is not transferable.
          You can't transfer weapons manufactured after 1986?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
            Great, a gun with no range that shoots 200 rounds in 4 seconds.....worthless. Nice trick tho.
            well actually the glock was designed for CQB or Close Quarter Battle... made for swat... FBI... CIA... and other Special Agencies... basically the size is compact and strong enough to work at its best within a 20ft x 20ft to 50ft x 50ft.... thanks to the arm rest firing that weapon was the same thing as firing the swats secondary weapon the mp5navy... its actually funny people thought that in special tactics weaponry they thought the big guns was always the primary.. its the other way around...:naughty:

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
            Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
              You can't transfer weapons manufactured after 1986?
              Firearm Owners' Protection Act limits transfer of full auto weapons to those that were registered before May 19, 1986. Now only those that were registered can be transfered, which is why full auto weapons are very expensive. This doesn't cover semi auto weapons.
              Matt
              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X