Backpressure issues solved!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backpressure issues solved!!!

Ok guys, I know there's a sticky on the "backpreassure myth" and everything, but I think I've finally found a website that has actually solved the problem!!!:banana:

Here it is!

"You've heard of the Y pipe.. the X pipe.. the H pipe.. nothing can touch the O pipe!!! It provides 100% back pressure feedback on ALL engines!! Torque increase and kuneutson valve float brings in much lower revs so you don't hurt your motor! Not CARB Legal. Please specify standard or polished finish. Product shown is single input O-Pipe with polished finish."

They even have a duel exhaust O-pipe.

That's it right??!??;)

PS Shouldn't we let the homo---errr----honda (sry, i confuse NISSan MOtorsports and HOnda MOtorsports...) peeps know bout this??

Re: Backpressure issues solved!!!

lol:banana:

-Y87
    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

KaleCoAuto's research department is second to none.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by runtwrestlin

PS Shouldn't we let the homo---errr----honda (sry, i confuse NISSan MOtorsports and HOnda MOtorsports...) peeps know bout this??
        Hahha, your NOT funny
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Oh my bad. I should've posted this in the lounge 1st, sry bout that incorrect placement.

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
          Hahha, your NOT funny
          Ya know, I totally agree with you there StrtRacer98, I'm not funny.

But that was. And I must not take credit for something I saw in another board members signature (I think...if not here I saw it somewhere else). So, I cannot claim credit for honda motorsports=HOMO. Even though I wish I could.

Comment

Originally posted by runtwrestlin
            Oh my bad. I should've posted this in the lounge 1st, sry bout that incorrect placement.

Ya know, I totally agree with you there StrtRacer98, I'm not funny.

But that was. And I must not take credit for something I saw in another board members signature (I think...if not here I saw it somewhere else). So, I cannot claim credit for honda motorsports=HOMO. Even though I wish I could.
            another worthless attempt...So tell me. What does trying to be funny on the web accomplish. Nothing cause no mater how funny you are at the end of the day nobody cares.....

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2
              another worthless attempt...So tell me. What does trying to be funny on the web accomplish. Nothing cause no mater how funny you are at the end of the day nobody cares.....
              You are mistaken. I was not attempting to be funny again. I was just being honest. So I'm sorry that over the internet you mis-interpreted my honesty for a failed attempt at being humerous.

You guys are so full of wisdom. Thanks for the insight anyway man.

Comment

1st off... to the O-pipe... looks good...
                second, oh boy drama...lol

Comment

Silly. hmmmm. Hey here's somethin funny. I was reading in some forum the other day.. and this guy was trying to make fun of this other guy to obviously feel better about himself. The funny part was that it was online. Hmm. :banana: And I don't like bananas but I sure like this dancing one.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242
                    Silly. hmmmm. Hey here's somethin funny. I was reading in some forum the other day.. and this guy was trying to make fun of this other guy to obviously feel better about himself. The funny part was that it was online. Hmm. :banana: And I don't like bananas but I sure like this dancing one.
                    :stp: lol

-Y87
                    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X