Comment

Re: Pwned!!!!!

Originally posted by SilverRS96
      that kid must have been pissed....thats a sweet bike
      yea, he's ****in bad ***

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
        "The Camaro is my Shepherd, I shall not want, It maketh me burnout on black pavements, It leadeth me in front of busy freeways, Its power restoreth my soul, Its V6 leads me in the path of quickness, For its name sake, Yea though I Cruz through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo. For the power of TORQUE art with me, Thy rod and Thy piston, They comfort me, Thou preparest a track before me, In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my bearings with oil, My Camaro overpowers all, Surely traction and victory shall follow me all the days of my life, And I shall dwell in the house of Camaro Cruzers forever and ever. SO HELP ME GOD!
        Amen brother.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

and how do u call that guy that had his lotus just flip on the lift??? ummm ya ur car fell off...thats got to b a great convo to have

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

and how do u call that guy that had his lotus just flip on the lift??? ummm ya ur car fell off...thats got to b a great convo to have
            it was from a lotus forum.

guy took his car in for service at a Goodyear his father owned. Got a call from his dad to come back in after he dropped it off, and found it in that state. Lotus has specific jackpoint to make sure the weight distribution is correct, and well, it wasnt.

Comment

Muhahahahahahah

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

back in high school one of the teachers left his car for the auto shop class to look at... somehow someone started it while in gear (guess he pushed the clutch and thought it was the brake... ) and the truck jumped forward off the lift and pinned the teacher up against the wall. He ended up fracturing his knee and braking his arm. Crazy ****!!!
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                  back in high school one of the teachers left his car for the auto shop class to look at... somehow someone started it while in gear (guess he pushed the clutch and thought it was the brake... ) and the truck jumped forward off the lift and pinned the teacher up against the wall. He ended up fracturing his knee and braking his arm. Crazy ****!!!
                  own3d

Comment

damn!!! now that is a ****ty day

87 Firebird RIP
                    96 Camaro RS RIP
                    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X