College Basketball!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Basketball!!!

Now that the college season has started, im looking forward to watching Kentucky come back to the glory days of the '90's. I think Gillespie is going to be a better coach than Tubby could be.

BTW, they are playing North Carolina right now, game is CLOSE.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: College Basketball!!!

you never had a chance hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Tarheels ftw.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

ahhh... tubby recruited slow half court players. They don't suit billy g's style but we'll be okay. It sucks to play the number 2 (you could say number 1) team in the nation after playing crappy teams, having different starting lineups, and having a new coach.

I can tell you that we have faired better each game we've played and they are believing his program. We've already got a great upcoming class and he's signed players that grad in 2010!!! I look for UCLA to have a great season, UNC to do great, Florida will upset a few teams and stay in the top 25. Of course its too early to choose a number 1 but I'm so excited. College basketball is my life boyz. WHOOOOOOOOO

So we lost by 9 I believe, wait until we get our 6th man and starting guard back.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        ahhh... tubby recruited slow half court players. They don't suit billy g's style but we'll be okay. It sucks to play the number 2 (you could say number 1) team in the nation after playing crappy teams, having different starting lineups, and having a new coach.

I can tell you that we have faired better each game we've played and they are believing his program. We've already got a great upcoming class and he's signed players that grad in 2010!!! I look for UCLA to have a great season, UNC to do great, Florida will upset a few teams and stay in the top 25. Of course its too early to choose a number 1 but I'm so excited. College basketball is my life boyz. WHOOOOOOOOO

So we lost by 9 I believe, wait until we get our 6th man and starting guard back.
        I can honestly say that besides Prince, Bogans, Morris, Patterson and Crawford, alot of these recruits that Tubby had gotten were a wash. Orbzut comes to mind. HUGE 7 foot player and he was about as uncoordinated as can be. He had his moments, but not many. I think Gillespie will recruit better team players than what Tubby could get.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

I mean he admitted to recruiting 4 year players... and thats fine. I don't have a problem with his coaching or recruiting. I went to one final four in 10 years and it was his first year *with pititno's players* and that was it. I know people say we ran him out, but put it this way. If duke lost 10+ games in a few season and started to fall each year then well... coack K would eventually be gone as well. We gave him 10 years and it got worse each year. Great man and helped the community out... but we need a coach, not a great person at heart :D
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Oregon rules.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

wait, how about a thread hijacking here...

mizzou loses

west virginia loses

LOOK OUT STATE OF LOUISIANA, HERE COME THE BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by vanbibber; 12-02-2007, 01:26 AM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

I don't expect Kentucky to get past the Sweet 16 for atleast two years, but Im HOPING for an 8th title in the next 6 after that.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                  I don't expect Kentucky to get past the Sweet 16 for atleast two years, but Im HOPING for an 8th title in the next 6 after that.
                  ****y V said it best... "They will upset a few teams and have some big wins, then lose a few games they are not suppose to lose"

On the other hand bibber, I can't believe WV lost. Lets just let Hawaii play in the championship :D

Comment

**** OSU.

**** the BCS
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                      **** OSU.

**** the BCS
                      tell us how you really feel

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                        **** OSU.

**** the BCS
                        boomer sooner!

i was the biggest sooners/pitt fan yesterday :D

GO BUCKEYES

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                          tell us how you really feel
                          Ok,

**** OSU ;)
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X