How often do you really break the law in cars... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you really break the law in cars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you really break the law in cars...

for me, I'd say at least every day. But actual lightly dangerious stuff.. once a week.

I roll through alot of stop signs near the front of my neighborhood(you can see if any cross traffic from a distance, usually is none, I roll through it at 15 mph alot.

as for speeding, about once a week I really screw around in the car(no one around) example I took the Mustang up to about 90-100 in a 55 2 lane road, also dumped the clutch in 2nd at 5k rpms while going 25, spun the tires a good 200 feet. Took a car through a couple twisty roads going double the speed limit.
    Every day, I live my life 1/4 mile at a time, for those 15 seconds I am free....
    73.33%
    1 a week
    20.00%
    2-3 times a month
    0.00%
    Never I follow rules of the road.
    6.67%

Re: How often do you really break the law in cars...

i do the california roll at least twice a night.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Well hell, if you do 46 in a 45, you've technically broke the law. I would have to say "every time I hit the gas."

Lounge Moderator

Comment

i used to alot, then i grew up a little and haven't done anything stupid in along time.

Maybe once everyother month i like to go for a 100+mph cruise on the highway, or go do some donuts in a vacant lot but i usually drive within 15mph of the speed limit
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

obviously everyone speeds a little maybe 10-15 over depending on conditions.... I am talking the stuff a cop will get you bad, but likely not because no one is round.

Comment

considering most state legislatures say that any car that's louder than when it left the factory is illegal...so anyone whose done something as tame as putting a different muffler on their car, breaks the law every time they turn it on and take it on public roads

Comment

Everyday.. infact i'm sure 95% of americans break traffic laws in some way everyday.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther
                considering most state legislatures say that any car that's louder than when it left the factory is illegal...so anyone whose done something as tame as putting a different muffler on their car, breaks the law every time they turn it on and take it on public roads
                well im screwed then cause my car is really loud, and i might need to change my plate

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I'm always doing 15-20 over on the way to school or work, both because I always leave too late and I can get away with it. Always run the stopsigns on campus if no cops are in sight, I never stop when taking a right on red unless I have to yield to someone. If no one's around, I'll use the oncoming lane to do a quick pass of the slow driver in front of me. Also...if it's between 1 and 5am I'll run redlights. Other than that, I don't really screw around on the street.
                  2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

I did alot when i was younger. Then I got pulled over doing 130 in a 80 highway. That was like 4-5 years ago. Since then i've pretty much not done anything stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by tutin12
                      I did alot when i was younger. Then I got pulled over doing 130 in a 80 highway. That was like 4-5 years ago. Since then i've pretty much not done anything stupid.
                      Well i suppose it is hard to do anything stupid when you don't ahve a license anymore

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i try not to get stupid, but i must admit, i have an unwritten rule of always driving 5 over the limit, so a 55 zone = 60 zone. As far as spinnin tires n such, with the mileage my car's rackin up, i really dont feel like droppin my crank on the highway, or slingin a gear out the side of the trans case lol. i roll alot when turning right on red, but i've never run a light...

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                          Well i suppose it is hard to do anything stupid when you don't ahve a license anymore
                          Actually that was at least 6-7 years ago now that i think about it. Time goes fast.

I got lucky like you wouldn't believe. My license was taken on the spot and I was supposed to go to a judge. The following day i went to the police station and explained i need my license to go to work. So unless they want me to be on welfare instead of paying huge taxes, it would be great if they gave it back while i get my sentence. They agreed. Somehow.

I received a mail informing me of the infraction and that in about 3 months i'll be summoned to the hall of justice and I shoud receive an additional letter explaining the details. Well, I never got that additional letter. Somehow something must have gone wrong in their system. If for 2 years you don't get judget, then the accusation is considered null.

So I got away with 1 day without license only and 0 fine.

But my brains started working that day and ever since i'm 99% in the law.

Comment

I drive a lot better with my son in the car, but when's he not, I speed a lot. Although I have mellowed out quite a bit in the last few months b/c the local cops in the town I moved to are everywhere.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

well since the seatbelt is the law here then I break it everyday. I usually go about 5 mph over on the street I live on (everyone does) and I run a stop light everyone morning going to work in an area that has zero traffic and light stays on for, no joke, 3 minutes.
                              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X